PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 10:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sho0z is keeping up the good worksho0z is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Car audio mp3 player aux in?

Does anyone here use their TP as a mp3 player in their car using an auxilary in jack? I think this would be an easy way to stream online radio and wanted to see if anyone else has done this yet.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:44 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ruben1221 is a n00b
Re: Car audio mp3 player aux in?

I have but it does not sound very good and sounds pretty bad imo. Sounds to low for me, have to put the volume up almost to max. Wouldnt recommend it. Unless you have nothing else to play in your car.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:13 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

i use it all the time but just for mp3s. the sprint radio is too choppy but the mp3s are crystal,clear.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

sho0z is keeping up the good worksho0z is keeping up the good work

no, not sprint radio, like using tcpmp or coreplayer to stream shoutcast radio stations.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:39 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

I stream mine via bluetooth on my pioneer, sounds great if you remove the bitpool settings. I have also used the input as well, and had no problems, most decks have a level adjustment as well to comp low volume issues. Audiopara may help you as well ruben, unless you are using a fm modulator in that case I couldn't agree with you more!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 06-29-2009, 12:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sho0z View Post
Does anyone here use their TP as a mp3 player in their car using an auxilary in jack? I think this would be an easy way to stream online radio and wanted to see if anyone else has done this yet.
That's what the computer on my dash is for
Old 06-29-2009, 12:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

FelonyInc is a n00b

I am using an FM transmitter and works great for MP3s and also stream through last.fm app.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

FM transmitters suck, but if you can hardwire it to the aux in the TP works just fine.

I have a fairly high end multi amped stereo in my SUV (I used to sell/install competition car stereo) & my TP works super as an MP3 player wired to the aux in.

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro