PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 06:48 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Carrier: Sprint

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: Bezel Mod (pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
anybody else think the pictures look nasty? maybe its me.
I agree it looks like crap. Great job on making a dead phone look like crap! It is people like enzyme that keep our phones expensive and our insurance high! Thanks Enzyme that was BRILLIANT!

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

pastafarian is keeping up the good workpastafarian is keeping up the good workpastafarian is keeping up the good work

Sanding is now considered modding? OK then, I'm off to mod the drywall in my bathroom!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

enzyme is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
I agree it looks like crap. Great job on making a dead phone look like crap! It is people like enzyme that keep our phones expensive and our insurance high! Thanks Enzyme that was BRILLIANT!
Prices of your new phones and TEP will never go down regardless of how many people return their broken phones. Live with it.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:24 AM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
Sanding is now considered modding? OK then, I'm off to mod the drywall in my bathroom!
technically, "mod" is short for "modification", so yes, he modified the bezel by sanding it
Old 06-30-2009, 04:37 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

if u wanted to do an old school mod why not dremel out a design or window on the back or side piece, put some plexi glass in it after too

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro