PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 10:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

iceman71 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Pro rom problem.

With the help of Reeseboy Ive been trying to get his diamond rom working on the touch pro. So far perfect port. 1 problem keyboard 99% functional EXCEPT none of the FN keys are working its like i never pressed FN it lights up nothing happens when i hit the FN key. I swapped the keypad.dll from another rom that i flashed to my phoen and it worked fine but still no dice. Anyone got any idea's?
Old 06-28-2009, 12:19 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Touch Pro rom problem.

So after a quick chat with indagroove we're thiinkin its the EzInput I had in that setup. Remove it and you should be good. And the keypad.dll file is attached.

edit: be sure to thank indagroove if it works.
Attached Files
File Type: rar keypad.rar (49.9 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:23 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
So after a quick chat with indagroove we're thiinkin its the EzInput I had in that setup. Remove it and you should be good. And the keypad.dll file is attached.

edit: be sure to thank indagroove if it works.
I had a similar issue with my first TP rom, because I was using the stock sprint diamond SIP with Diamond XT9. Once I switched to Merdinh's Black EZinput, it solved the problem.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:27 AM
kadukuchelu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

so I have a question. I can use one of those diamond ROMS on my touch pro and all I have to do is install this keyboard file?
Old 06-28-2009, 11:55 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadukuchelu View Post
so I have a question. I can use one of those diamond ROMS on my touch pro and all I have to do is install this keyboard file?
Sorry, but no. It takes alot of different components. Iceman had asked me in my thread if I would make a TP version of my rom and I told him I really doubt that I would keep up with it basically. But since he was so interested in a rom similar to mine on the TP I started helping him put a TP kitchen together that has most of my little tweaks in it so he can start making it himself. That file was a file he accidentally deleted out of the kitchen so I just posted it for him to put back in right quick (instead of him re-downloading a 140mb file just to get that one dll).

On another note, EzInput was causig the problem with the hardware keyboard for anyone that might find this thread in a search... so a great many thanks to indagroove for helping out with that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro