PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 02:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: help
Carrier: sprint

randy021186 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
sprint self service not self anymore?

my keyboard on my touch pro stop working and i was trying to replace it throught the self service and the website directed me to the store instead of just going through like normal
Old 06-27-2009, 03:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630
Carrier: Sprint

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: sprint self service not self anymore?

This wouldn't surprise me. To avoid sending out new phones so often, they seem to be directing more and more people to stores w/ repair centers. Nice if you are close to one...a pain in the balls if you are not!
Old 06-27-2009, 04:19 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

phoneclaim.com you cn post it to your bill still too
Old 06-27-2009, 05:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola A855 Droid
Carrier: Verizon

vesty16277 is keeping up the good workvesty16277 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to vesty16277
Thumbs up Re: sprint self service not self anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
phoneclaim.com you cn post it to your bill still too
AWESOME!
1- Motorola A855 Droid
1 - Flesh Light
Old 06-27-2009, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6700 / Mogul

boyo is a n00b

If your referring to the Sprint | Advanced Exchange site. I had that happen to me since I have a store so close to my house, the trick I found was after entering your phone number/pin it asks for a zip code and enter a zip that is out in the middle of nowhere and it will let you go to the next screen without telling you to goto the store. Then you enter in your real address/zip and all that and the phone gets delivered.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: x
Carrier: x

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyo View Post
If your referring to the Sprint | Advanced Exchange site. I had that happen to me since I have a store so close to my house, the trick I found was after entering your phone number/pin it asks for a zip code and enter a zip that is out in the middle of nowhere and it will let you go to the next screen without telling you to goto the store. Then you enter in your real address/zip and all that and the phone gets delivered.
Use 54601 it will give you self serve.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

inflewence is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primenall View Post
Use 54601 it will give you self serve.
Thank you thank you. Been trying to figure out how to do, this just ordered another one same issues as usual. The tecs in the store around here are a--hol-s, i much rather not deal with them!
Old 06-29-2009, 02:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fascinate

nuuuuts is becoming a great contributor

so with this self service, do we need approval from tech support such as some code or anything like that?

i've had issues with our two phones, power off randomly, freezing a lot lately. Both phones are the stock sprint roms.

Would I be able to fill out the info and have sprint send me 2 phones? I've been to the repair stores and they take several hours to diagnose the problem, and just waiting to speak to a tech takes forever too.

thanks
Old 06-29-2009, 02:44 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuuuuts View Post
so with this self service, do we need approval from tech support such as some code or anything like that?

i've had issues with our two phones, power off randomly, freezing a lot lately. Both phones are the stock sprint roms.

Would I be able to fill out the info and have sprint send me 2 phones? I've been to the repair stores and they take several hours to diagnose the problem, and just waiting to speak to a tech takes forever too.

thanks
As long as you have Sprint Insurance you can process your claim online. They don't require any reference or ticket number when going through the process. I had no issues replacing my phone last week. Submitted Thursday morning, shipped Thursday evening and on my doorstep Friday afternoon.

I charged my $100 deductible to my Sprint bill so I didn't even need to get up for my wallet.

Old 06-29-2009, 02:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fascinate

nuuuuts is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
As long as you have Sprint Insurance you can process your claim online. They don't require any reference or ticket number when going through the process. I had no issues replacing my phone last week. Submitted Thursday morning, shipped Thursday evening and on my doorstep Friday afternoon.

I charged my $100 deductible to my Sprint bill so I didn't even need to get up for my wallet.
sweet thanks. We do have the TEP insurance plan.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro