PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 10:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: go EVO go EVO go..go EVO go..EVO..EVO..
Carrier: Sprint

cyespocket is keeping up the good workcyespocket is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cyespocket
Manila 2.5??

dont bash me my first time posting something up...but up in pocketnow.com..sorry if its repost i searched...=)
http://pocketnow.com/index.php?a=por...t=news&id=7672
Old 06-26-2009, 10:46 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Manila 2.5??

No one is to bash you man, I dont use TF3D but I appreciate you sharing man. Even if someone does, you gotta let it slide, your intention is good.Good luck and thxx again
Old 06-26-2009, 10:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
No one is to bash you man, I dont use TF3D but I appreciate you sharing man. Even if someone does, you gotta let it slide, your intention is good.Good luck and thxx again
thanks for the kind word bro..but u know how people react in here.."you should've search..you should've blah blah blah" which i agree but darn..give a person a break.."sorry for not searching a thousand post?" lol..thanks again..u the type of person that keeps this community great..=)
Old 06-26-2009, 11:02 PM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I hear you man and understand completely. I for one think that it is the new comer that keeps it going. Dont hesitate to ask anytime man in here or via pm. Let me ask you while you here, have you tried spb mobile shell?
Old 06-26-2009, 11:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
I hear you man and understand completely. I for one think that it is the new comer that keeps it going. Dont hesitate to ask anytime man in here or via pm. Let me ask you while you here, have you tried spb mobile shell?
you know what i havent..i've been caught with the 6.5 and rhodium buzz..and lovin it..ive seen it..i did try the spb mobile shell 2 i think..which was cool..
Old 06-26-2009, 11:08 PM
DaFlowMaster

It works better for me than TF, less CPU usage and more functionality..oh yeah and eye candy too. If you decide to install it lemme know
http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/
Old 06-27-2009, 12:48 AM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I bet it'll never make it to the Touch Pro
Old 06-27-2009, 02:47 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

wow looks nice, too bad its for the higher resolution, not vga i bet

Old 06-27-2009, 03:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hopefully it'll be ported like TF3D2. This looks very slick
Old 06-27-2009, 05:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: X1
Carrier: Digi

jianwei87 is a n00b

where can get the manila tf3d 2.5 package?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro