PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   mobile shell3 anyone having probs (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72786)

Tecnica_swift 06-25-2009 07:46 AM

mobile shell3 anyone having probs

has anyone been having problems with Mobile shell3 I keep getting freeze or the phones display is off on energy saver so when I hit the pwr button the phone comes back but all I get is a black screen with just the start upper logo and at the bottom sbp home. There is a delay of 6 seconds or more before lyfestyle is loaded on the screen again.

Also periodically the phone will go into airplane mode,battery life drains, and missed calls caller id display icons dont work 100% of the time. The weather after a day or two will not automatically update. I am about to remove this and just go back to stock because I can't seem to get an answer

southphillysean 06-25-2009 07:48 AM

Re: mobile shell3 anyone having probs

Are u using it With a cooked rom?

Tecnica_swift 06-25-2009 07:49 AM

nah stock rom
it's weird if I reset the phone I will be straight for 2 days before it starts happening again. I even reflash back to stock and left it back on stock just to try out the phone and see if indeed is mobile shell 3 or the phone and in my test it's def mobile shell 3. I really would like to continue to use mobile shell 3 because I like it alot but these little bugs almost make it useless whats the sense of loading software that freezes the phone with such a delay at times that you can't use it.

darren.wlsn1 06-25-2009 07:52 AM

omg thats alot of problems, are you running the final build? i would clear all spb files and start over, i dont change much with spb settings accept i remove startup file in windows and i have 0 problems. sounds like something is fighting spb.

southphillysean 06-25-2009 07:52 AM

My suggestion to you is to flash a rom with MS3 already with it. If your willing to flash a rom such as RSTG W/MS3 already cooked in please make sure your phone is unlock. below are links too unlocking and flashing your phone.

darren.wlsn1 06-25-2009 07:57 AM

im stock and have no issues with ms3

Tecnica_swift 06-25-2009 08:02 AM

You have no extra's loaded? HTC custom start logo, tsowen task bar icons, audiopara,custom mobile shell clocks,7 bar signal meter? this is the only difference that I had loaded

darren.wlsn1 06-25-2009 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecnica_swift (Post 995588)
You have no extra's loaded? HTC custom start logo, tsowen task bar icons, audiopara,custom mobile shell clocks,7 bar signal meter? this is the only difference that I had loaded

if this is for me, i got all them apps plus a ton more, as i asked, what version of ms are you running? if its the final build i would unload it then reload it to main mem and start over. check your pm also.

dinothepirate 06-25-2009 08:44 AM

I have the latest build of MS3 running on Psyki Rom v3. Have had no problems whatsoever.

pesok 06-25-2009 09:04 PM

Any Shell3 roms out there with updated wm6.5(218xx+)? Before i went on vacation there were tons now cant find single one thats not old build