PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Arcsoft + Sprint picture mail combo possible? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72616)

Malax 06-23-2009 08:20 PM

Arcsoft + Sprint picture mail combo possible?

This seems to be a very specific question, so I didn't find it during my searches. Essentially what I'm wondering is there either

A. A way to use Arcsoft, but have the mms messages I receive show up in my email tf3d tab like the standard sprint picture mail. I really like how it separates it from my other texts, but arcsoft seems to lump sms and mms together. I think it even threaded them, which is awful to me.

B. Use some combination of both programs to achieve the result I'm looking for. If I have them both on there and it shows up in both places, I don't think that would bother me.

I like the way arcsoft integrates, and it seems to be MUCH faster at receiving picture mails than the sprint app, but I can't live with the messages being grouped. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Malax 06-23-2009 11:16 PM

Re: Arcsoft + Sprint picture mail combo possible?

Hmm. That's really unfortunate, as I like them being separated into my email like the sprint app does. Oh well, looks like I've got some choices to make. Thanks, arsenal.

One more question: if I go with arcsoft, will it at least separate sms and mms into different folders or something? When I tried, it looked like it was lumping them all together into threaded messages.

apristel 06-23-2009 11:36 PM

It puts them seperately from regular texts but still in the text msg inbox.

jaqual 06-24-2009 03:06 AM

That depends which version you're using. In 5.0.82.79(the latest, I believe), it actually just threads the mms together within the sms thread.

Malax 06-24-2009 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaqual (Post 993226)
That depends which version you're using. In 5.0.82.79(the latest, I believe), it actually just threads the mms together within the sms thread.

Yeah, see I'm pretty sure that's what I remember. I have a couple different arcsoft cabs on my pc, but I think that's the one I tried last. Do you have any idea what version(s) I should look for to get separate folders?

apristel 06-24-2009 10:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Malax (Post 993269)
Yeah, see I'm pretty sure that's what I remember. I have a couple different arcsoft cabs on my pc, but I think that's the one I tried last. Do you have any idea what version(s) I should look for to get separate folders?

This version puts them seperately from regular sms, but still in the text msg inbox.