PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 02:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond, HTC TP, HTC TP2 & HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

soicy423 is keeping up the good worksoicy423 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Looking 4 Kobe Bryant Manilla Theme

i was looking around on here the other day and saw someone that had a pic of a kobe bryant touchflo manilla theme...now i can't seem to find it....can someone please help?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work
Re: Looking 4 Kobe Bryant Manilla Theme

Boooo
Old 06-23-2009, 03:59 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

I loOked couple times and couldnt find it...last time i checked he was in L.A I LL keep it in mind...
Old 06-23-2009, 04:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP

stanmarsh01 is just getting started

No means no.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:19 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanmarsh01 View Post
No means no.
To bad he wasn't found guilty you lame.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 06-23-2009, 04:20 PM
Young-E

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Why do people always have something negative to write. Quit hating on Kobe. The OP asked a simple question, if you don't know the answer move on no need to write anything. I haven't seen the theme but if you would like help in creating one send me a pm.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
Why do people always have something negative to write. Quit hating on Kobe. The OP asked a simple question, if you don't know the answer move on no need to write anything.
Wow. My irony-o-meter is going off the charts here.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:33 PM
Young-E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rourke Swift View Post
Wow. My irony-o-meter is going off the charts here.
Kiss my butt dude. I'm actually trying to help the guy, these other dudes are writing useless comments. Just like you.

Last edited by Young_breedent; 06-23-2009 at 04:35 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:48 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
Kiss my butt dude. I'm actually trying to help the guy, these other dudes are writing useless comments. Just like you.
come on, its just a joke. you didnt post te answer either. its a open forum and i really dont think the op minds a little humor plus his thread gets bumped. op i googled it and found one but it wont work for your ppc. ill keep looking though, im on a mission now. lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:50 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Guys, this is no place for comments like that. Move on and respect each other. WE are all for fun and learning...so keep it going pleeaaase...thxx Daren for that, lil humor is a bonus anytime...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro