PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 10:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sammy Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Sprint

Anon9mouz is keeping up the good workAnon9mouz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Anon9mouz Send a message via Yahoo to Anon9mouz
Any 6.5 roms out there that sprint would use for an offical update

Well I have been going through all of these roms and cant seem to find one. When i think i came across one theres always someone saying it doesnt work or they need to do this or that. I just want one that would work like it was an offical release for sprint thats all. So can anybody help me plz thank you.

P.S. I wasnt sure if this is where I could make this thread
Old 06-22-2009, 10:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Any 6.5 roms out there that sprint would use for an offical update

They all have their drawbacks. Even the official ROMs have problems
Old 06-22-2009, 10:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Unless it is a ROM or Radio release, it should not be in this forum. Everything else should be in the general TP forum.

And I agree with EGOvoruhk, every ROM is going to have it's quirks.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:59 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general Touch Pro Forum.

late,
Coz
Old 06-23-2009, 11:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon9mouz View Post
Well I have been going through all of these roms and cant seem to find one. When i think i came across one theres always someone saying it doesnt work or they need to do this or that. I just want one that would work like it was an offical release for sprint thats all. So can anybody help me plz thank you.

P.S. I wasnt sure if this is where I could make this thread
Take a close look at Groove Rom. I use it and have no problems. It is better then an official.

Tp
Old 06-23-2009, 11:26 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

so, you're looking for the slowest, buggiest, and overall ugliest rom....? cause if you're looking for something sprint would use, you're going to be flashing something that belongs in a gas station toilet
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

Odeezie is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Odeezie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
so, you're looking for the slowest, buggiest, and overall ugliest rom....? cause if you're looking for something sprint would use, you're going to be flashing something that belongs in a gas station toilet
I think he meant he doesn't want something that has some pre-set themes. Not everyone enjoys all the extra animations and color schemes that the creators use.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sammy Galaxy Nexus
Threadstarter

Anon9mouz is keeping up the good workAnon9mouz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Anon9mouz Send a message via Yahoo to Anon9mouz

Here I will explain. Ok i been looking at some threads and it might look like thats something i will get and then somebody will post somethinn about I have this problem and blah blah blah. Also they will keep posting up all these fixes and patches and this and that the fix and correct some of the problems with there roms and everything. So yeah im kinda scared to go through that. I just want one thats real fast, smooth with everything and it looks good. Yeah i would like it to everything and then some but just dont want to go throught all them problems with a rom thats not done all the way. Most of the people on here are smart and know these things, went to school for it. I just learn everything as I go. Some what a noob but trying to keep up but its hard sometimes. Yeah so if anyones understands what I mean now plz help thank you

P.S. Thanks Coz for moving my thread I wasnt sure still new to this hehe.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:46 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
stock rom is way more stable than most around... ive always used stock roms, never flashed once....all my apps always run, my phone never freezes, i think the only time ive had to hard rest is when quick menu erased task manager...

Where/what are these monster probs that lie with sprints stock rom?

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 06-23-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Nfsfan's rom is great.
I'm lovin it.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=516509

@boredandtattooed, have you used a custom rom?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro