PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Any 6.5 roms out there that sprint would use for an offical update (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72513)

Anon9mouz 06-22-2009 10:09 PM

Any 6.5 roms out there that sprint would use for an offical update

Well I have been going through all of these roms and cant seem to find one. When i think i came across one theres always someone saying it doesnt work or they need to do this or that. I just want one that would work like it was an offical release for sprint thats all. So can anybody help me plz thank you.

P.S. I wasnt sure if this is where I could make this thread

EGOvoruhk 06-22-2009 10:10 PM

Re: Any 6.5 roms out there that sprint would use for an offical update

They all have their drawbacks. Even the official ROMs have problems

banzaiwolfe 06-22-2009 10:14 PM

Unless it is a ROM or Radio release, it should not be in this forum. Everything else should be in the general TP forum.

And I agree with EGOvoruhk, every ROM is going to have it's quirks.

CozBoogie 06-23-2009 10:59 AM

Moved to the general Touch Pro Forum.

late,
Coz

tpeazy 06-23-2009 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anon9mouz (Post 990756)
Well I have been going through all of these roms and cant seem to find one. When i think i came across one theres always someone saying it doesnt work or they need to do this or that. I just want one that would work like it was an offical release for sprint thats all. So can anybody help me plz thank you.

P.S. I wasnt sure if this is where I could make this thread

Take a close look at Groove Rom. I use it and have no problems. It is better then an official.

Tp

ou2mame 06-23-2009 11:26 AM

so, you're looking for the slowest, buggiest, and overall ugliest rom....? cause if you're looking for something sprint would use, you're going to be flashing something that belongs in a gas station toilet :)

Odeezie 06-23-2009 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ou2mame (Post 991548)
so, you're looking for the slowest, buggiest, and overall ugliest rom....? cause if you're looking for something sprint would use, you're going to be flashing something that belongs in a gas station toilet :)

I think he meant he doesn't want something that has some pre-set themes. Not everyone enjoys all the extra animations and color schemes that the creators use.

Anon9mouz 06-23-2009 05:01 PM

Here I will explain. Ok i been looking at some threads and it might look like thats something i will get and then somebody will post somethinn about I have this problem and blah blah blah. Also they will keep posting up all these fixes and patches and this and that the fix and correct some of the problems with there roms and everything. So yeah im kinda scared to go through that. I just want one thats real fast, smooth with everything and it looks good. Yeah i would like it to everything and then some but just dont want to go throught all them problems with a rom thats not done all the way. Most of the people on here are smart and know these things, went to school for it. I just learn everything as I go. Some what a noob but trying to keep up but its hard sometimes. Yeah so if anyones understands what I mean now plz help thank you

P.S. Thanks Coz for moving my thread I wasnt sure still new to this hehe.

boredandtattooed 06-23-2009 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ou2mame (Post 991548)

stock rom is way more stable than most around... ive always used stock roms, never flashed once....all my apps always run, my phone never freezes, i think the only time ive had to hard rest is when quick menu erased task manager...

Where/what are these monster probs that lie with sprints stock rom?

codybear 06-23-2009 07:58 PM

Nfsfan's rom is great.
I'm lovin it. :D
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=516509

@boredandtattooed, have you used a custom rom?