PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2009, 05:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
uninstall TF3D?

So I searched and can't seem to find an answer, so forgive me if it has been discussed before. I don't use TF3D. So would I benefit anything to uninstall it, if that's even possible. I currently just disable it from the today settings.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 06-28-2009, 05:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Nex-tech Wireless

ChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuffChaosTheory knows their stuff
Re: uninstall TF3D?

There is a post about it
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=45382

Basically unchecking it keeps it from running at all, if you want to remove it though you have to cook your own ROM or use one that doesn't have TF3D on it. I used Demolition and it doesn't have it.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network
Threadstarter

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
There is a post about it
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=45382

Basically unchecking it keeps it from running at all, if you want to remove it though you have to cook your own ROM or use one that doesn't have TF3D on it. I used Demolition and it doesn't have it.
Thanks. As long as it's confirmed that it doesn't run at all I'm all set. I was under the impression it was still using resources even when unchecked.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:05 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
Thanks. As long as it's confirmed that it doesn't run at all I'm all set. I was under the impression it was still using resources even when unchecked.
It has been confirmed.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro