PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 12:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

sirpaul is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Using spb and TF3D together

I have spb loaded on my Touch Pro but don't really use it because I do really like the the touchflo. Is there a way to get mToday or another SecondToday type program to work with touchflo? Right now the spb now screen comes on anytime my phone goes to sleep. I can get it to come back on by hitting the power button twice but if there is an easier way to switch to that screen it would be great. I tried to get mToday to do it but it just shuts down TF3D. Thanks if anyone can help.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:48 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

sirpaul is a n00b
Re: Using spb and TF3D together

Sorry think maybe the way I explained was lame. What I would love to be able to do is instead of the spb now screen going away unless I put my device to sleep is..

1. have it as a tab in Touchflo..pretty sure that won't happen
2. have a soft key to switch between the two or
3. make it so that sbp doesn't go away unless I tell it to.(right now if anything opens it goes to tf3d.

Hope that clears up what i'm looking to do. Not sure if it's settings or not possible or what. Thanks again.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:19 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

you need TFDetacher and second today to do it, then u can launch TF off a soft key if you wish heres the file
Attached Files
File Type: cab TFDetacher.CAB (221.8 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-22-2009, 02:07 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

sirpaul is a n00b

Works great thanks. Now I just need to figure out how to work spb better.

But love having both on the phone and the ability to switch back and forth with a click of a button is awesome.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:13 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

im pretty sure if your search around for where that TFDetacher app started, theres 1 here and 1 on xda i know, it was pretty much using spbcand TF together, so u may wanna locate that thread, it might just give ya what ya need
Old 06-22-2009, 02:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

You don't have to use TFDetacher, when I ran TF3D Rhodium & MS 3.0 together all I did was delete the MS startup link from the Windows/start menu folder & then place a shorcut to MS in the Windows start menu.

That way, when the system booted, it started in Rhodium, but one start menu click would launch MS at anytime.

I don't run MS anymore (after the novelty wore off I didn't really like it) & now I switch around between HTC Home VGA, Rhodium & PointUI Pro.

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro