PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 12:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

JaedenRuiner is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Task List Menu

At the Home screen, there is the task list drop down menu in the upper right corner. Is there a way to have the list always available no matter what application is currently running?

Thanks
Jaeden "Sifo Dyas" al'Raec Ruiner
Old 06-22-2009, 01:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Task List Menu

Are you talking about the quick menu that lists the programs running? I think there is a program that is similar that will run inside your start menu called Qmenu....http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...menu-v2-7.html.
Give that one a try if this is what you are talking about.

Last edited by wesscoggin; 06-22-2009 at 05:04 PM. Reason: edeeted fur speeling
Old 06-22-2009, 02:16 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

JaedenRuiner is a n00b

Yes, that quick menu that is usually right where the X is...
it would be nice to just make that menu always visible.

I'll try the QMenu app tho.
J"SD"a'RR
Old 06-22-2009, 05:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

don't forget about the thanks button. :P
Old 06-23-2009, 01:05 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

so you want it to stay "always on top" of any window? ive never seen that one done.. i wouldnt think thats something you want, maybe on today only.. it would cover up a 1/4 of your screen at all times... in txts, web browsing, anything..

and quick menu is activated by the start menu and has a task manager in it, the X for task manager disappears, and task man. will not work until you hard reset if you install..
Old 06-23-2009, 03:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

I think he meant that he want's the quick menu to be available at all times. If you watch, it goes away when you are running a program. I think he wants the ability to switch back and forth between tasks or kill a program no matter what is "on top".
Old 06-23-2009, 05:55 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

JaedenRuiner is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesscoggin View Post
I think he meant that he want's the quick menu to be available at all times. If you watch, it goes away when you are running a program. I think he wants the ability to switch back and forth between tasks or kill a program no matter what is "on top".
Yea, that's what I want. It seems pretty redundant to have to install a "menu" app to replace the start menu, which that quick "task menu" already exists, but is only available from the Today screen.

Maybe that'll be one of my first mods for the phone once i get the SDK installed into VS2008.

Thanks
J"SD"a'RR

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro