PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   cant find internal storage on phone????? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72393)

stang_98 06-21-2009 10:57 PM

cant find internal storage on phone?????

i just ran mighty rom 5 which i am liking very much. I am installing different cab files using active sync but im not finding the internal storage folder?? help please thks

HBOOT 06-21-2009 11:09 PM

Re: cant find internal storage on phone?????

Dude, just, create a folder named Internal storage....unless I am missing something that is that.....i ususally put cabs in SD and install most apps on main mem...

codybear 06-21-2009 11:28 PM

he probably got the app from a thread about the diamond.
just put it on the sdcard, if you don't have one, just put it in your documents or something and run it from there, but when you reflash/hardreset you'll lose everything on the phone.
I recommend getting and using a sdcard.

HBOOT 06-21-2009 11:31 PM

prolly....:mrgreen:

MordyT 06-21-2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stang_98 (Post 988914)
i just ran mighty rom 5 which i am liking very much. I am installing different cab files using active sync but im not finding the internal storage folder?? help please thks

internal storage is the folder on the diamond - since there is no micro sd card slot
out tp's (what ur profile says) have a folder called storage card. if you don't have it run opera on mighty 5 and it will create it. (that is where it stores the temp files) OR INSERT A MEM CARD AND IT WILL SHOW UP.

stang_98 06-22-2009 12:30 AM

ok koo, i didnt know i could put the programs on the storage card, i thought u had to put on those cab programs on the actual device. are there any specifice cabs that actally need to be installed on the device???

shaggylive 06-22-2009 12:34 AM

any app or file that is access often should go on the phone... most cache intensive apps will have an option to store the cache on a storage card though.

codybear 06-22-2009 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaggylive (Post 989087)
any app or file that is access often should go on the phone... most cache intensive apps will have an option to store the cache on a storage card though.

I was just about to post that!!

shaggylive 06-22-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by codybear (Post 989095)
I was just about to post that!!

it takes alot of caffeine to beat me.. :) that is unless scooby and I are in the back of the van.

codybear 06-22-2009 12:51 AM

hahaha.
you and scooby? in the back of the van?????
shhhhmokinnnn thaaaa reeefffferrrrr?????