PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

who_dat is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question S2U2 incoming call question

First of all hello, first post here.
Secondly, and i appologize if this has been covered, i have a question on the S2U2 program. I love this app and really want to use it, the problem is that i keep the screen of my TP off/dark to save on battery power, and when i get an incoming call my TP lights start blinking to alert me there is a call, the screen comes on, shows the S2U2 screen and then the screen to either answer call or not. Problem is by the time i'm given the option to answer the call it has already gone to voicemail. I don't have any problems when not using S2U2 so i'm guessing the fact that calls don't ring very long and get directed to voicemail is due to the S2U2 program. I HAVE the Caller ID feature turned OFF but i'm still having issues.

Does anyone know of a way to use S2U2 and still have enough time to answer the incoming calls, as i don't want all my calls to be sent to voicemail? I hope someone can help because if not, i'm affraid i won't be able to use this app.

Additional info, i'm using a Sprint phone with stock rom. The S2U2 program appeared to install perfectly and i can navigate thru all the menus and change settings, i just don't or am not given enough time to answer incoming calls.

Thank you.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:36 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

who_dat is a n00b
Re: S2U2 incoming call question

BUMP, anyone?
Old 10-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

lightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stufflightninjay knows their stuff

Hmmm, I would try to make the "phone" program of the phone an exception in the S2U2 settings in order to make sure S2U2 does not attempt to pop up over the phone.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:15 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

who_dat is a n00b

I'll reinstall the app and give it a try. Do you happen to know where in the S2U2 settings i would set that exception?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro