PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 11:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

digitaldog101 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
IE Will Not Access Password Protected Site

Hello all. I'm a newbie to smartphones - The HTC Touch Pro (CDMA - Alltel) is the first one I've owned. And this is my first posting here.

I tried to search for a thread regarding my problem but did not find it. If it's out there, I apologize. Just tell me and I'll search some more.

I am trying to log into my e-mail at work through the company's web site using the OWA feature. I'm using the Internet Explorer that came with the phone. Everytime I put my user name and password in, the screen just reloads and I have to put in my password again. Once in a while I'll get a Log in failed" or something to that effect. I cannot get p***** the log-in screen at all.

I can log into the site just fine from my home computer using IE 7.

Any advice would be helpful. Thanks a lot, it looks like this is a great site that I'll be spending a lot of time at.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:36 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: IE Will Not Access Password Protected Site

you proly cant using IE, did you try Opera. Better yet why dont u set your email to sync with your exchange server. You can set up to six email account including ONE exchange.

Opera wil lmost likely let you in. Another must browser to have is Skyfire.

Take your time , welcome and dont hesitate to ask.....when u serach u better off using teh second option(google) built in ppcgeek uptop

Last edited by HBOOT; 06-20-2009 at 11:38 PM.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:48 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

....thatll do it... cant use national city on PIE, but opera and skyfire do did it no probs
Old 06-22-2009, 08:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

digitaldog101 is a n00b

Thanks for the feedback! Here is what I have so far:

Better yet why dont u set your email to sync with your exchange server.
I can't. The company will not allow non-company issued phones to access their exchange server. OWA is the only option they will give me.

Opera will almost likely let you in.
Thanks. I tried Opera and although it did let me in, the pieces of the page were scattered all over the place. I'm not sure how to better explain it other than the formatting of the page was really poor and trying to change settings on my end did not help.

My next step I guess is to find this "Skywire" program.

BTW, why won't IE work on the phone when it works on my home computer?

Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro