PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Mighty Rom=the Best Rom>> (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72300)

WAH 06-20-2009 07:37 PM

Mighty Rom=the Best Rom>>

so,after trying out all the major roms,i gotta say,mighty is my favorite.
stable and fast and battery friendly.
thanks to everyone for all u do.i sincerely appreciate it.

jmorton10 06-20-2009 07:41 PM

Re: Mighty Rom=the Best Rom>>

Quote:

Originally Posted by WAH (Post 986958)
so,after trying out all the major roms,i gotta say,.

Merdin's 6.5 is my hands down favorite.

I always tell people to try them out for themselves, nobody else can tell you what the best ROM for your use is.........

~John

WAH 06-20-2009 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 986960)
Merdin's 6.5 is my hands down favorite.

I always tell people to try them out for themselves, nobody else can tell you what the best ROM for your use is.........

~John

yea,i learned that the hard way.
i liked the look of the warrior rom,but it was slow as balls.

kevmo1965 06-20-2009 07:55 PM

IMHO, StarRom works the best!

boredmug 06-20-2009 07:59 PM

StarRom is good as is Mighty.. Mighty was causing me some freezing problems when trying to exit Arcsoft so i had to get rid of it. I've been using Energy Rom lately and must say it is damn good and pretty bug free.

WAH 06-20-2009 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevmo1965 (Post 986972)
IMHO, StarRom works the best!

what about it do u like?

jmorton10 06-20-2009 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WAH (Post 986982)
what about it do u like?

I'm curious also, I hate blanket statements like "this ROM is the best" with no explanation whatever.

For me, Merdin's 6.5 is perfect. I absolutely love his custom version of TF Rhodium that not only looks super but it's lightning fast & totally bug free.

I really load my systems with apps & I have yet to install ANYTHING that does not work as it's supposed to with this ROM.

Not only is it a very fast bug free ROM, the battery life is absolutely amazing me.......(this is the best battery life I have ever seen from ANY ROM, 6.1 or 6.5)

~John

WAH 06-20-2009 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 986988)
I'm curious also, I hate blanket statements like "this ROM is the best" with no explanation whatever.

For me, Merdin's 6.5 is perfect. I absolutely love his custom version of TF Rhodium that not only looks super but it's lightning fast & totally bug free.

I really load my systems with apps & I have yet to install ANYTHING that does not work as it's supposed to with this ROM.

Not only is it a very fast bug free ROM, the battery life is absolutely amazing me.......(this is the best battery life I have ever seen from ANY ROM, 6.1 or 6.5)

~John

link me up and ill trey it out right now.

ChaosTheory 06-20-2009 08:12 PM

I agree jmorton and WAH, what exactly is so good? I'm looking to get my first rom :spin: and would like to get peoples opinion on which ROMs they like, but I would like explainations, what they feature, pros, cons, etc.

WAH 06-20-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory (Post 986993)
I agree jmorton and WAH, what exactly is so good? I'm looking to get my first rom :spin: and would like to get peoples opinion on which ROMs they like, but I would like explainations, what they feature, pros, cons, etc.

for me,i consider mighty old trusty.
just works fine.no freezing issues.looks decent.stable.thats about it.