PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 08:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Devilstrider is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can you use wmwifirouter with the stock rom and not get charge?

Got a replacement phone on the way and i'm on a stock rom now.

Last edited by Devilstrider; 06-20-2009 at 08:44 AM.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Can you use wmwifirouter with the stock rom and not get charge?

yes, you can
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:10 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Dude this is the third thread you start about this. Let commom sense prevail man....
Old 06-20-2009, 10:39 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

lol HB is right here you can also go to the wmwifirouter web page for questions and answers. but simple one from me here is yes.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

[quote=HB;986173]Dude this is the third thread you start about this. Let commom sense prevail man....[/q

HB is right! An easy way to search for your answer would be by starting with searches like 'wmwifirouter'? Pretty easy, then you just search through all the threads that ALREADY HAVE THE ANSWER!!!!!

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 06-20-2009, 11:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
Dude this is the third thread you start about this. Let commom sense prevail man....
I like to make sure dude. The things i see on this board are use custom roms because things have been changed to fool sprint. No one say anything about stock roms being able to do it. So i rather be sure then get hit with charges.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

[QUOTE=heydjbobby74;986220]
Quote:
Dude this is the third thread you start about this. Let commom sense prevail man....[/q

HB is right! An easy way to search for your answer would be by starting with searches like 'wmwifirouter'? Pretty easy, then you just search through all the threads that ALREADY HAVE THE ANSWER!!!!!
If you don't like people asking don't answer.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:41 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

I do not mind at all, I ask questions as well and that is how we all learn and share. But starting three threads about the same concern you have is overkill what is your point man? we answered you in the first,second and third. In addition this is a dead horse that we have been beating for years...use at your own risk is what it comes down to.If you can t handle that,dont use it. Nothing personal my man, enjoy...if you are just too anxious about it let me know , we may have some pills for that....lol

Last edited by HBOOT; 06-20-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Well.. how about posting the answer before I create a new thread to ask the same thing. lol. All I read was ppl slapping the poor OP.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
I do not mind at all, I ask questions as well and that is how we all learn and share. But starting three threads about the same concern you have is overkill what is your point man? we answered you in the first,second and third. In addition this is a dead horse that we have been beating for years...use at your own risk is what it comes down to.If you can t handle that,dont use it. Nothing personal my man, enjoy...if you are just too anxious about it let me know , we may have some pills for that....lol
It was not about the same thing. The last one i was on a custom rom. No one ever talks about stock roms.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro