PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Can you use wmwifirouter with the stock rom and not get charge? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72253)

Devilstrider 06-20-2009 08:32 AM

Can you use wmwifirouter with the stock rom and not get charge?

Got a replacement phone on the way and i'm on a stock rom now.

jmorton10 06-20-2009 09:13 AM

Re: Can you use wmwifirouter with the stock rom and not get charge?

yes, you can

HBOOT 06-20-2009 10:10 AM

Dude this is the third thread you start about this. Let commom sense prevail man....:scratch:

WarChild 06-20-2009 10:39 AM

lol HB is right here you can also go to the wmwifirouter web page for questions and answers. but simple one from me here is yes.

heydjbobby74 06-20-2009 10:49 AM

[quote=HB;986173]Dude this is the third thread you start about this. Let commom sense prevail man....:scratch:[/q

HB is right! An easy way to search for your answer would be by starting with searches like 'wmwifirouter'? Pretty easy, then you just search through all the threads that ALREADY HAVE THE ANSWER!!!!!

Devilstrider 06-20-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HB (Post 986173)
Dude this is the third thread you start about this. Let commom sense prevail man....:scratch:

I like to make sure dude. The things i see on this board are use custom roms because things have been changed to fool sprint. No one say anything about stock roms being able to do it. So i rather be sure then get hit with charges.

Devilstrider 06-20-2009 11:31 AM

[QUOTE=heydjbobby74;986220]
Quote:

Originally Posted by HB (Post 986173)
Dude this is the third thread you start about this. Let commom sense prevail man....:scratch:[/q

HB is right! An easy way to search for your answer would be by starting with searches like 'wmwifirouter'? Pretty easy, then you just search through all the threads that ALREADY HAVE THE ANSWER!!!!!

If you don't like people asking don't answer.

HBOOT 06-20-2009 11:41 AM

I do not mind at all, I ask questions as well and that is how we all learn and share. But starting three threads about the same concern you have is overkill:mrgreen: what is your point man? we answered you in the first,second and third. In addition this is a dead horse that we have been beating for years...use at your own risk is what it comes down to.If you can t handle that,dont use it. Nothing personal my man, enjoy...if you are just too anxious about it let me know , we may have some pills for that....lol

Exil3d 06-20-2009 11:52 AM

Well.. how about posting the answer before I create a new thread to ask the same thing. lol. All I read was ppl slapping the poor OP.

Devilstrider 06-20-2009 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HB (Post 986279)
I do not mind at all, I ask questions as well and that is how we all learn and share. But starting three threads about the same concern you have is overkill:mrgreen: what is your point man? we answered you in the first,second and third. In addition this is a dead horse that we have been beating for years...use at your own risk is what it comes down to.If you can t handle that,dont use it. Nothing personal my man, enjoy...if you are just too anxious about it let me know , we may have some pills for that....lol

It was not about the same thing. The last one i was on a custom rom. No one ever talks about stock roms.