PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Lurker

bspray is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can you help a brotha out?

I have been all over this site for the last two days, reading - searching - testing - failing...

What I want to do is edit the little icon menu above the 2 TF3D softkeys so that I only have the icons showing that I want. I know I had a ROM loaded one time that gave me the option to do that but the current ROM I have doesn't or if it does, I can't find it.

It has been a long time since I flashed this ROM and I really don't remember which one it is - I do know that as it is booting it has a gray Windows logo with water drops all over it.

Everything about the phone is perfect right now, if I could just figure out how to modify which icons are showing on that menu.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks...
Old 06-19-2009, 03:46 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Can you help a brotha out?

Try this
Old 06-19-2009, 04:00 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

You can use this to rearrange the tabs in whatever order you want or have it only show the ones you want.
But before it will work you will have to go into your file explorer and go to Program Files/Diamond TF3D Config and delete the TWEAKS file.
If you dont you will get an error when you try to open it up.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Diamond TF3D Config Setup v0.6.7.CAB (162.2 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:05 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

bspray is a n00b

Ok, I have that loaded and I also have the Diamond Tweaks loaded. I've looked in the TouchFlo options and the TouchFlo3D options and nothing in there looks like it can manipulate which icons are showing. Am I missing something?

thanks...
Old 06-19-2009, 04:07 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

bspray is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
You can use this to rearrange the tabs in whatever order you want or have it only show the ones you want.
But before it will work you will have to go into your file explorer and go to Program Files/Diamond TF3D Config and delete the TWEAKS file.
If you dont you will get an error when you try to open it up.
Is the 'this' you are referencing supposed to be the Advanced Config tool? If not, was 'this' supposed to be a link to something else?

thanks...
Old 06-19-2009, 04:08 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

Go to TF3D Config and seleck tabs.
Then you should see all your tabs with checkboxs beside them.
You can uncheck the ones you dont want and highlite the ones you do and use the D-pad to move them up and down.
I dont think this will work on Rhodium though. You need to be running TF3D1.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:10 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspray View Post
Is the 'this' you are referencing supposed to be the Advanced Config tool? If not, was 'this' supposed to be a link to something else?

thanks...
No, look in post 4.
TF3D Config
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:14 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

bspray is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
No, look in post 4.
TF3D Config
Sorry about that, I didn't see the link to the file before. That did the trick, thank you VERY much...

Brian

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro