PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 09:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

bigdreco is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
flash new rom video??

I been tryin for days to try and figure out how to flash the MightyRom to my htc touch pro?? and I read all the forums I can find on this website as well as others.. i even looked on youtube.. is there a video somewhere that shows how to flash a new rom??
Old 06-17-2009, 09:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Re: flash new rom video??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdreco View Post
I been tryin for days to try and figure out how to flash the MightyRom to my htc touch pro?? and I read all the forums I can find on this website as well as others.. i even looked on youtube.. is there a video somewhere that shows how to flash a new rom??
no but there is information everywhere. Try not to start a new thread on something like this. Read the stickies, unlock your phone with the proper unlocker, download the rom, extract it and bam...you are good.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 06-17-2009, 09:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Verizon

therealm80 is keeping up the good worktherealm80 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to therealm80

Considering everyone on this site has managed to figure out how to unlock and then flash their phone without a video I suggest you read the stickies. I would read and do the instructions from this post. Click the underlined words. ---> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43266
Also you will need to unlock your phone from this post and again click the underlined words ---> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503.
Make sure you read the entire thing before doing it because you can kill your phone if you dont do it right, if you follow the instructions in the links I provided you will be fine. After you do both things then you can flash the incredible MightyROM and I suggest 4/R3born over 5 but thats your choice.
Thanks
Old 06-17-2009, 10:38 AM
Lurker

Sinister Rogue is a n00b

Quote:
I used this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69854 which does have a couple of video walkthru's on how to unlock and flash to a new rom.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:39 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general Touch Pro Forum.

late,
Coz
Old 06-17-2009, 11:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

Quote:
i think some one gave u this link but here anyway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYGibMZC7-g
Old 06-17-2009, 06:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2

centman is a n00b

Quote:
Im not sure if this shortcut will transfer into this response but this guy, PJTWIST2002 has an awesome video. I copied it from one of his threads so here ya go. Hopefully this will work for you.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69854
Old 06-17-2009, 06:39 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

i have never looked in there, but i was gonna say, dont we have a sticky with a video walk though???? lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro