PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Saying Hi and asking a dumb question... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=71900)

HBOOT 06-17-2009 01:00 PM

Re: Saying Hi and asking a dumb question...

Hey Ghetto,how is that working for ya? how many accounts, how is the notifications,speed...i may dowload that sucker again....

southphillysean 06-17-2009 01:04 PM

Welcome..

InvincibleLiving 06-17-2009 01:10 PM

welcome to the site...

1999TL 06-17-2009 01:13 PM

Welcome. This isn't a dumb question at all. Many, like myself, have tried to figure this out. It sucks.

robj19 06-17-2009 01:21 PM

welcome aboard

alexdevlin 06-17-2009 05:23 PM

Hey thanks guys!

I'll try flexmail and see if that works better for me. I looked through the registry to see if there were any settings that would allow me to tweak outlook but couldn't find anything :-(

So I guess that I'm not the only one hating that option they've built in... Oh well, still love the phone though. :-)

southphillysean 06-17-2009 05:24 PM

Welcome

GhettoBSD 06-17-2009 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbenz2008 (Post 980458)
Hey Ghetto,how is that working for ya? how many accounts, how is the notifications,speed...i may dowload that sucker again....

its awesome dude! I recommend it to everyone. All of my email accounts run on IMAP except for my exchange for work.

Mail comes in fast, sometimes even beats my home PC!

Don't have crashes AND best of all, i can set up filters! So i don't have to download spam, or i can only load what i want on my phone it's sweet!

The built in poutlook is carp. it's still better than nothing, but flexmail is sweeeeet especially their new version.

Dr.8820 06-17-2009 06:51 PM

welcome to the battlefield soldier!

Dragon2 06-17-2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexdevlin (Post 979550)
Hey all,

Just joined and wanted to say hi.

Liking my new Touch Pro but trying to not compare it to my iPhone... :-)

I used to have a windows mobile device years ago and my job supplies a phone so I bought the Touch Pro and I'm slowly getting back into tweaking it.

I have one question that I couldn't find anywhere on the forum, but I may have missed it so please forgive me and point me to the right spot if I have.

Is there a way to get images to automatically load in gmail on my phone? I've set it up as an email account but windows always makes me tap the link/security warning at the top of the email to get the images. I'm looking through the registry to see if there is anything in there I can adjust but some pointers to if it can be done would be nice if anyone has any.

Alex Devlin

lets see if I get your post.. your trying to be able to recieve a email and just be able to open it up and have the pics there? I have gmail and I have it set on download entire message, so if a friend sends say 10 pics, when i open my email there right there, i just click the .jpeg and it shows/opens my pic in my album..... No security thing needed, just open email and start clicking on pics...... you saying yours dont do that?????? sorry if I seem slow, im not a noob promise...