PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 08:50 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint .cabs zipped up for you..../+ALL Carrier cabs ...Verizon, Bell, Alltel, Telus

I have had many people looking for various Sprint Carrier .cab files.
So I thought it might help people out if I zipped up the main Sprint .cabs into one file to store in your memory card.

This file includes the following:

-Dcd Sprint Carrier .cab (sets up Sprint Connections) Updated 7/4/09

-GPS lag Hotfix

-Sprint I.O.T.A cab (adds Internet over the air option to
start/settings/personal/phone/services/internet menu)

-OzIM_Raphael_Sprint .cab (messaging)

-Sprint Picture Mail .cab

-Sms 160 (allows 160 Characters)

-Sprint Arcsoft MMS-5.0.82.79

-Sprint Navigation VGA-v 2.1.23

-Sprint TV VGA

-Sprint Update Profile and PRL (adds options to settings menu for generic roms)

- all i ask is for a thanks!!

OTHER:

http://www.htc.com/us/supportdownloa...act=sd&cat=all

-HTC Touch Diamond™ (Sprint) Maintenance Release – Version 2.00.651.7
The software upgrade posted below provides several key enhancements for your Touch Diamond™
Date: 2009-04-03
-Sprint Touch Diamond Internal Storage HotFix
After performing a Hard Reset on the device, the Internal Storage option may disappear from the device. This HotFix will provide a tool to recover the Internal Storage so that it can be used again. Note: If a Hard Reset is performed on the device, this HotFix will need to be reinstalled on the device.

-Hotfix for resolving skipping during audio playback for HTC Touch Pro Release Date: 2009-06-05 : http://www.htc.com/www/SupportDownlo...at=0&dl_id=577

Telenav downloads/other carriers: http://ota.telenav.com/otadownload/d...product.action
Get your Telenav pin here:http://signin.telenav.com/tnsso/sso/...nav.com%2Fmytn

-Update 6-22-09-Sprint music Store and Java, JavaFX(7/29/09) download below:

[COLOR=black]If there are any newer versions let me know and ill fix it, enjoy!!

PRL page for many other carriers: http://www.corolada.com/prl/
Other carrier cabs: http://dcd1182.n715dp.com/index.php?...%2Fcarriers%2F

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

Last edited by Hypnotic2010; 02-03-2010 at 04:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 119 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Sprint .cabs zipped up for you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
I have had many people looking for various Sprint Carrier .cab files.
So I thought it might help people out if I zipped up the main Sprint .cabs into one file to store in your memory card.

This file includes the following:

-Dcd Sprint Carrier .cab (sets up Sprint Connections)

-OzIM_Raphael_Sprint .cab (messaging)

-Sprint Picture Mail .cab

-Sms 160 (allows 160 Characters)

-Sprint Arcsoft MMS

-Original Sprint clock

-Sprint Navigation VGA

-Sprint TV VGA

-Sprint Update Profile and PRL (adds options to settings menu for generic roms)

If there are any newer versions let me know and ill fix it, enjoy!!

Good Stuff, Thanks~!!
Old 06-21-2009, 07:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

I hope you don't mind, I put a link to this thread in my faq under sprint carrier specific items.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:49 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Threadstarter

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
I hope you don't mind, I put a link to this thread in my faq under sprint carrier specific items.
No man feel free, thats what its here for, the communnity.
If there is anything out of date let me know and ill update the file, thanks codybear.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

enti is a n00b

Does anyone happen to have the Cab for the sprint music store, i upgraded my rom and I searched all over but cannot find it. If so can u please post the cab. I am using the HTC Touch if it matters. Thanks ahead of time.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:34 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by enti View Post
Does anyone happen to have the Cab for the sprint music store, i upgraded my rom and I searched all over but cannot find it. If so can u please post the cab. I am using the HTC Touch if it matters. Thanks ahead of time.
Good idea, added to post #1

Update 6-22-09-Sprint music Store and Java download below:
Old 06-22-2009, 11:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

xitanul is a n00b

there's def. newer better versions of the esmertec jbed, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=407667

i think the last 2008 build may perform a little better then the 2009 release, but you'll have to check it out yourself

well.. actually, i don't know if this is the same thing you have posted, but there it is anyways

Last edited by xitanul; 06-22-2009 at 11:41 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:46 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xitanul View Post
there's def. newer better versions of the esmertec jbed, http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=407667

i think the last 2008 build may perform a little better then the 2009 release, but you'll have to check it out yourself

well.. actually, i don't know if this is the same thing you have posted, but there it is anyways
I thank you!
Updated post #1
Old 06-22-2009, 01:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: raph800

Philyteach is a n00b

Any chance on the business card reader that came on the original rom? Its a little thing, but I miss the functionality.

PhilyT
Old 06-22-2009, 01:20 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philyteach View Post
Any chance on the business card reader that came on the original rom? Its a little thing, but I miss the functionality.

PhilyT
. look in this thread, theres a bunch of stock rom items and i think i saw it. is world card reader the same? hold on, i pasted the wrong link.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro