PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 02:58 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Titanium Weather Not Updating

YES I SEARCHED! Multiple times. I'm running Showaco's titanium weather and I can't update. I've read a few places that there was some sort of link change and I found a fix for QVGA but I can't find the official thread for Showaco's VGA weather.

So... could anyone provide me with a link to the fix please? Thanks!

EDIT: Found a fix! It was in a thread with a load of CHome mods. Just unzip and replace the mortscript file in the \Program Files\TitaniumWeather directory. Run a full update and you should be good!
Attached Files
File Type: zip TitaniumWeather.zip (3.2 KB, 364 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by [sammich]; 06-16-2009 at 03:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Titanium Weather Not Updating

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Just unzip and replace the mortscript file in the \Program Files\TitaniumWeather directory. Run a full update and you should be good!
sorry I am a n00b,
can you tell me how to replace the mortscript file?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:02 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
sorry I am a n00b,
can you tell me how to replace the mortscript file?
Copy the new mortscript file from your computer or storage card to the progam files/titantium weather folder and click yes to overwrite old.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwrdrchvy2 View Post
Copy the new mortscript file from your computer or storage card to the progam files/titantium weather folder and click yes to overwrite old.
I am running Longhorns latest ROM and when I move the file to that folder, there is noting there to replace...

If I move the file to that folder and run the update i get an error message, I will try it again and report back with the error

Any ideas?
Old 06-17-2009, 11:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
I am running Longhorns latest ROM and when I move the file to that folder, there is noting there to replace...

If I move the file to that folder and run the update i get an error message, I will try it again and report back with the error

Any ideas?
Put it into the windows folder.
The only two locations it will be in is the one above
(for newer installs I believe)
and the windows folder if you have the panel cooked into the rom.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:53 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

was the "not updating issue" the one where you would attempt to update the weather and it would give a big a-- X where it would usually show what type of weather it was outside (cloudy, sunny, etc)?

...i had this problem the other day and just thought it was a rom issue...

Help Me Help You
Old 06-18-2009, 01:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: The everything you own plan by Sprint

vipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good work

Personally titanium weather ruined the 6.5 experience for me big time due to a #777 error that kept coming up.......back to Psyki's Lighting Fast Rhodium ROM! The fix works...but then after a while for some odd reason (insert swear here) it would stop updating and then my whole data network was down......

Old 06-18-2009, 05:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
Put it into the windows folder.
The only two locations it will be in is the one above
(for newer installs I believe)
and the windows folder if you have the panel cooked into the rom.
Ok, moved the file to the windows folder
prompted to replace the file
error - Cannot copy Titanium Weather Access is denied

I have titanium disabled, and the weather pannel is disabled too

Any other ideas?
Thank you all for your assistance!
Old 06-18-2009, 06:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Ok, moved the file to the windows folder
prompted to replace the file
error - Cannot copy Titanium Weather Access is denied

I have titanium disabled, and the weather pannel is disabled too

Any other ideas?
Thank you all for your assistance!
i had to use total commander or resco explorer. or, i also was able to connect phone via activesync and explore the files on my phone with my computer and i renamed the old one, then copy and pasted the new one in there. then i ran a FULL update and it worked
Old 06-18-2009, 08:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
i had to use total commander or resco explorer. or, i also was able to connect phone via activesync and explore the files on my phone with my computer and i renamed the old one, then copy and pasted the new one in there. then i ran a FULL update and it worked
I connected to my PC and attempted to rename, but the file is marked as read-only....
I guess I will look for the total commander cab and try that way...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro