PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 12:12 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Car Charger

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Anyone bought one of these? I kinda try to stay away from hong kong but a oem for that price is nice.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:57 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus
Carrier: Sprint

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: Car Charger

looks legit enough if you're comparing it to this one
anything out of hong kong is scary though... might just be a high quality fake

**edit** if you look at the guy's feedback, there's quite a few people claiming that his products are fake, including one of the exact same item...
so caveat emptor

Last edited by strra; 08-26-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:09 PM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

glittler is becoming a great contributor

It looks like a fake
Old 08-26-2009, 04:15 PM
Mr. Chevy
Threadstarter

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

What makes it look like a fake?
Old 08-26-2009, 04:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Moment

jcspencer1973 is a n00b

I use the iGO Charger both in the car and at home. www.igo.com . The tip required for the HTC Touch Pro is (A53). In my oppinion, this charger takes better care of the battery than the OEM that came with the phone. Before I got the Touch Pro, I had the 6700, and used the iGO with it for three years never having to replace the battery. Try for yourselves. I'm already sold, and will be using this charger for all future devices as well.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:20 PM
Mr. Chevy
Threadstarter

The charger doesnt have much to do with battery and keeping it in good shape. It mainly just charges faster or slowering depending upon current output.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch PRo

loren646 is keeping up the good workloren646 is keeping up the good workloren646 is keeping up the good work

I just bought a car charger for SHIPPED - 69 CENTS! Yes, $0.69! That's crazy. It's from Hong Kong.

I will let you know how it works. I don't even see how they make money off it??? Doesn't it cost a few bucks to ship it?

One of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Universal-USB-Ca...d=p3286.c0.m14

you can get it cheaper if you bid. But I just did a Buy It Now.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:29 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

I am driving around from 6am to 7pm(frequent stops) but i have a laptop conected to the car(to a mobile AC Outlet) all day as well, so i dont use the car charger i just conect to the usb port to charge the phone, slower but it works.

Old 08-26-2009, 08:24 PM
Cheers! ^^
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

TnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TnA-2xXtReM Send a message via Yahoo to TnA-2xXtReM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
It is the knock-off version of the real thing, as for it may look like the real thing on the ooutside.

Temporary selling Sprint SERO 500 plans for $80.

The SERO 500 plan is only $30 a month and it gives you: 500 minutes monthly, unlimited data, unlimited text, unlimited picture mail, nights and weekend from 7PM to 7AM, and more!

Old 08-27-2009, 02:41 PM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

glittler is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
The end of the usbext plug is different on both of them, and the plastic looks weird on the hong kong one, like its cheap.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro