PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 11:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

VeGeTa-X is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Outlook Mobile

I am having am having issues with outlook in the htc touch pro for sprint. The first issue is every time I am in one of my inboxes yahoo,gmail, optonline.net or my work email it always go crashes or minimizes and goes back to the home page of my htc touch. It looks this happens the most when the account try to send and recieve mail. Also I am having issue with getting emails from gmail account I will see emails in my gmail online through the web browser. But when I go to send and recieve with my phone it connects and logons and recieves folders, and etc but nothing actually comes and no error messages are diaplayed the emails will eventually come through like in a few hours sometimes. I am runnging a stock windows mobile 6.1 and I was running the same kind of setup on my mogul and had no issues. Has anyone else seen this? thx in advance
Old 06-15-2009, 11:48 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Outlook Mobile

check your settings if there all good then set-up gmail again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:15 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

darren is correct. i use gmail all the time with no problems. Just check the settings and you should be good to go. Setting up the account over is the best way to go. i have been using gmail all day today with no problems.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:24 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i saw a gmail hot fix somewhere around here that helped my gmail issues when sending mail, the long delay issue.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

VeGeTa-X is a n00b

Its kinda weird it looks like when my yahoo, optonline.net and gmail they are minimize or crash back to touch start screen this only happens when outlook is send and receiving. Should I remove all my email accounts yahoo, optonline and also gmail?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro