PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   cmda roms (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=71803)

monkeyxiv 06-16-2009 04:53 AM

cmda roms

i get my touch pro tomorrow and in preparation so i dont have to flash a million roms i would like to know the communities opinion on the best 6.5 rom released atm. indicators would include the one with the least bugs, best battery life, and most stable.

your input will be very much appreciated ^^.

neudof 06-16-2009 05:44 AM

Re: cmda roms

Check out the latest titanium Longhorn ROM

basilray 06-16-2009 09:48 AM

I'll toss down some love for Mighty ROM 5. No crashes, real good battery life, and VERY FAST!

Not sure if pre-loaded apps are a big deal for you. They weren't a huge deal for me, which is another reason I liked MR5. It takes care of the big stuff, and leaves you to take care of the small stuff.

monkeyxiv 06-17-2009 12:27 AM

first of all thanks for the input. i usually go through and research the roms myself but i haven't kept up with tp roms on account i didn't have one :P so when i went to catch up on my roms theirs like 50 roms and each one has about 100 pages to cycle through... its a bit over whelming so i figure i could get assistance from the community.

and btw the apps aren't a deal to me at all main thing i do like is good battery life and stability :P

but ima read up on those 2 roms now ^^

codybear 06-17-2009 01:06 AM

I highly recommend this rom,
It's amazing.

commonplace 06-17-2009 12:43 PM

This is akin to asking what the best ice cream flavour is -- everyone has their personal fav. :) I use Mighty ROM 5 and it works great for me. I'm very happy with it. Others have tried it and moved to something else. YMMV. Thankfully it doesn't take long to flash so just try a few until you find one you like the best, then you can move on with customising it and setting it all up!

/Kevin

monkeyxiv 06-18-2009 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by commonplace (Post 980419)
This is akin to asking what the best ice cream flavour is -- everyone has their personal fav. :) I use Mighty ROM 5 and it works great for me. I'm very happy with it. Others have tried it and moved to something else. YMMV. Thankfully it doesn't take long to flash so just try a few until you find one you like the best, then you can move on with customising it and setting it all up!

/Kevin

yeah understandable but their are also a few roms with major bugs like randomly hard resetting and what not which i would like to avoid. which is mainly what sorts of things im looking out for ^^

lawsofpower48 06-18-2009 04:21 AM

i just got my TP a few days ago too...i installed the mightyrom5...i thnk alot of new people install the most popular rom to begin with .... not sure, but atleast i do :)

so far so good, i like the mightyrom5... comes w/ winmobile 6.5....i like the touchflo 3d tho..didnt like the default windows menu

strra 06-18-2009 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by commonplace (Post 980419)
This is akin to asking what the best ice cream flavour is

new york super fudge chunk