PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 12:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

brukdibuddy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy STock sprint rom and wan a few goodies

hey i got the stock sprint rom and i wana add acouple of stuff frist off i now there is a program that allows u to use the wheel thing to scroll like you wud on a ipod 2ndly besides getin a custom rom and besides takin off data beam and bluetooth n wifi is ther a way to get a better battery life cuz dis ting suck *** 3rd wud the touch flo 3d2 cab work on a stock rom? thanks fo everyboid who answerd
Old 06-16-2009, 12:48 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: STock sprint rom and wan a few goodies

1st- all kinds of goodies in my link in my sig..

2nd- attached cab for sensor scroll, its the ipod scroll feature your looking for.

3rd- battery life just sucks, not much you can do..

4th- your TP has TF3D in it already, no need for the cab..
Attached Files
File Type: cab SensorScroll-0_7.CAB (161.7 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-16-2009, 01:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
1st- all kinds of goodies in my link in my sig..

2nd- attached cab for sensor scroll, its the ipod scroll feature your looking for.

3rd- battery life just sucks, not much you can do..

4th- your TP has TF3D in it already, no need for the cab..
he want's the TF3D2,
not TF3d.
As in the new version that comes on the Touch Pro2/Diamond2
Old 06-16-2009, 01:11 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

yup..my bad, didnt see the "2" in there at end...

**OP, you need a 6.5 rom, to be able to use the new tf3d(2)(rodium), atleast i think.. i just came back a few hrs ago and havent been into this stuff for few months, but i catch up quick..
Old 06-16-2009, 07:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

brukdibuddy is a n00b

thanks for the cab but thats not da one i waz looking for cause it doesnt do this for example.... say u highlight a application n instead of pressin the down key u could use the wheel to scroll over to the next one n line; was kinda looking for sumtin like dat unless there is a way u could do it wit the same cab
Old 06-16-2009, 07:55 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

this is sweet

thanksssssssss

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro