PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 04:09 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Bricked

Well my TP isn't really bricked. But I can't access the internet with it anymore.

I went from Silence 6.5 to Meridian to Silence 6.5 again and I lost my ability to get data. I tried the data solution found in the forums, but still a no go. Sprint couldn't fix it of course.

Not sure what happened, but I get a new phone w/o any hassel from Sprint.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:11 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bricked

did you at least try flashing back to stock?
Old 06-15-2009, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

zepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You Messed Up Your Phone Yourself And Expect A New One? What Is Wrong With You?!!!!! You Ruined Your Own Phone With A Non Oem Rom And Then Call And Talk To Sprint About It. If You Had Told Them That You Put A Non Oem Rom On It, They Would Not Replace It!! It Is Because Of People Like You, That Our Insurance Premiums Go Up All The Time!!
Old 06-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepsamsung View Post
You Messed Up Your Phone Yourself And Expect A New One? What Is Wrong With You?!!!!! You Ruined Your Own Phone With A Non Oem Rom And Then Call And Talk To Sprint About It. If You Had Told Them That You Put A Non Oem Rom On It, They Would Not Replace It!! It Is Because Of People Like You, That Our Insurance Premiums Go Up All The Time!!
are you using a tablet PC?
Old 06-15-2009, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

zepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
are you using a tablet PC?
YEP, AND IT WILL NOT GET OFF CAP LOCK... HP TX1000.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

bigirb2002 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to bigirb2002 Send a message via Yahoo to bigirb2002

Quote:
woe calm down. i feel exactly what your saying tho.as for the original poster do a hard reset. flash back to stock rom hard reset again
Old 06-15-2009, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

"Not sure what happened, but I get a new phone w/o any hassel from Sprint"

SO you told Sprint something other than what you did and now they send a free replacement for damage you caused?
Old 06-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Jedi Master

Quote:
YEP, AND IT WILL NOT GET OFF CAP LOCK... HP TX1000.
I always found it so odd that tablet PCs capitalize every first letter.

Anyway I agree with zepsamsung. If you didn't at least try to restore your phone to stock before you went for a replacement, don't be surprised if people here will be kind of upset.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:22 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Yeah I too say troubleshoot that thing to death, if you can flash it you can fix it, dont give up dude until you exhaust all options otherwise dont flash that isht anymore may be flush it....
Old 06-15-2009, 04:27 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Of course I did all that guys.

I flashed multiple roms. Mighty, two different Silence roms, and Sprint's official.

I've been doing this stuff since Mogul. I'm not sure what happened...

I didn't call Sprint before trying the Sprint ROM. I trouble shooted for 2 days myself!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro