PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

View Poll Results: Is anyone else curious
YES 14 45.16%
NO 2 6.45%
DONT CARE 15 48.39%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 06:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 back up !! EVO 4G !!
Carrier: SPRINT

cuban4lf is keeping up the good workcuban4lf is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to cuban4lf Send a message via Skype™ to cuban4lf
TOUCH Pro 2 Anybody Working ...

Is anybody working on programs for it yet ??? like is the diamond tweeks tf3d config and stuff of that sort going to work on it when released ?? music id as well as the taskbar ?? just curious becuz i knw it going to be released june july or august !! any answers will comfort me !! lmao Ya thats another thing. are we going to have 6.5 on it before windows gives us the update for it !! i hoping mighty get his hands on one fast !! lol

Last edited by cuban4lf; 06-15-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: TOUCH Pro 2 Anybody Working ...

well i voted but did read your post. i thought it was getting the TP2. I think with us having WM6.5 most thing will work when it comes out.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:31 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: TOUCH Pro 2 Anybody Working ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban4lf View Post
Is anybody working on programs for it yet ??? like is the diamond tweeks tf3d config and stuff of that sort going to work on it when released ?? music id as well as the taskbar ?? just curious becuz i knw it going to be released june july or august !! any answers will comfort me !! lmao Ya thats another thing. are we going to have 6.5 on it before windows gives us the update for it !! i hoping mighty get his hands on one fast !! lol
the first tp's shipped with 6.1 but of course they are gsm, but by the time sprint finally has it available we don't know what they will be running. Sprint is making a software upgrade for the tp1 as we speak so hopefully they are creating one for the tp2 cause the only difference will be screen resolution. As for programs they will be the same for the tp2 but hopefully people are working on the wvga versions. I voted don't care, because eventually when the phone is out, everyone will start working on changing the screen res from vga to qvga, and i don't believe that will be a problem in the least.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro