PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 04:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: no ##3424, dmrouter.exe or epst on verizon touch pro

if your not sure your going to keep the phone then why do you need to get into EPST or use QPST on it so badly?
Old 06-15-2009, 05:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

cligulley is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylt1 View Post
if your not sure your going to keep the phone then why do you need to get into EPST or use QPST on it so badly?
like i said, i may sell it, but i may not. it is irrelevent if i sell it this week or next year

besides, aside from the length of time i own it, it's one of those puzzles that just makes me go nuts since it shouldn't be this way.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:19 PM
VIP Member

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

im assuming you know that screwing around with QPST or EPST can screw your phone up to the point that is wont work.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:35 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

cligulley is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylt1 View Post
im assuming you know that screwing around with QPST or EPST can screw your phone up to the point that is wont work.
i have used both before, but that still doesn't help me access either at this point.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:09 PM
VIP Member

there is a .cab floating around on here that will enable the ** codes to work. cant remember the thread though.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:38 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

cligulley is a n00b

understand, but if i am physically finding the files (dmrouter, epst) in the windows directory, which i am now able to do, and when opening them nothing happens, the ##778 and ##DIAG will just direct me to a non-opening file, correct? my issue is getting those files to run, and i seem to remember someone else on some other thread or forum altogether had this issue, but i can't remember where or what the solution was.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:17 PM
VIP Member

IDK, i know the .cab has something to do with the dialer. i'll see if i have it and will give it a try.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cligulley View Post
i seem to remember someone else on some other thread or forum altogether had this issue, but i can't remember where or what the solution was.
I had the same problem with one of the early Mighty ROM's. DMDIAG & EPST etc where in the Windows directory, but clicking on them did absolutely nothing & dialing the codes didn't work either.

I never did find a solution & I tried EVERYTHING. I finally went on to a different ROM (I'm running Merdin 6.5 at this point) & haven't had the problem since.

~John
Old 06-18-2009, 03:20 PM
VIP Member

just checked. ran the .cab, dialled ##778 and it went right into epst. this is on a VZN touch pro.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:23 PM
VIP Member

just tried ##3424 and that works as well.

forgot to add, im using SSK's 6.1 51109 build.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro