PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 07:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Bell Mobilty

Migwans is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Replacement Housing Sprint Version

Does anyone know where I can find a replacment housing for a HTC Touch Pro?, (Sprint version). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:41 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!
Carrier: Sprint

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Replacement Housing Sprint Version

I dropped my phone at work and totally destroyed my chrome. I went to my nearest service center to ask if I could get the chrome replaced and they said sure and asked if I had the TEP. I said yep and they said I'll have a new TP by morning! So if you have the ins. try going to a service center about a replacement.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:44 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
I dropped my phone at work and totally destroyed my chrome. I went to my nearest service center to ask if I could get the chrome replaced and they said sure and asked if I had the TEP. I said yep and they said I'll have a new TP by morning! So if you have the ins. try going to a service center about a replacement.
yeah i had my screen replaced not too long ago since my 2nd new TP came with a crappy one...

if you have problems try a sprint store... the best thing to do it kinda kiss azz a little and be over nice... it helps a lot lol

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:12 AM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

My new TP works like a charm. The only problem I have with it is that the right side of my d-pad slides up and down if that makes sense. It worries me a little that after awhile, it might just fall off! Oh well, that's what TEP is for!
Old 06-18-2009, 07:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G

ucfbeta92 is a n00b

Unfortunately I don't have TEP and the chrome damage on my Sprint Touch Pro is an eyesore!

Has anyone had any experience with a Sprint Service Center / Repair Center without TEP? I don't mind paying a little bit for the repair if needed.

BestBuy talked me into getting their BlackTie protection plan because it was supposed to be so much better than Sprint's TEP, and I find out that they will not repair chrome damage. I cancelled it but I'm so upset because I feel I was suckered. Now I'm two months in, and it's too late to get on TEP.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:31 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfbeta92 View Post
Unfortunately I don't have TEP and the chrome damage on my Sprint Touch Pro is an eyesore!

Has anyone had any experience with a Sprint Service Center / Repair Center without TEP? I don't mind paying a little bit for the repair if needed.

BestBuy talked me into getting their BlackTie protection plan because it was supposed to be so much better than Sprint's TEP, and I find out that they will not repair chrome damage. I cancelled it but I'm so upset because I feel I was suckered. Now I'm two months in, and it's too late to get on TEP.
ouch that sicks im so glad i got tep
Old 06-18-2009, 10:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

bambamsprint is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to bambamsprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migwans View Post
Does anyone know where I can find a replacment housing for a HTC Touch Pro?, (Sprint version). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
i go to sprint w/o tep and they charge me $55 and give me a new refurbish pro and add the tep for future ocacions
Old 06-18-2009, 10:49 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

its not too late for TEP, Sprint has a promotion right now, add insurance on any line, no matter how old... i couldnt belive t when they started doin it
Old 06-19-2009, 11:11 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfbeta92 View Post

just call and add it. all they do is call your phone to see if its working

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:14 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
its not too late for TEP, Sprint has a promotion right now, add insurance on any line, no matter how old... i couldnt belive t when they started doin it
what promo? I had an old treo 700wx for like a year and a half cracked the screen then called sprint added it on. they called my phone and then told me the tep was now effective.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro