PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 01:32 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Original Sprint ROM Needed - Have to do warranty exchage

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFMISM View Post
Have you tried the advanced exhange program?
https://indirect3.sprint.com/apps/ad...&FROM_SPRINT=Y.

Mods please remove link if i am breaking the rules.

is this real seem fishy
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:36 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
is this real seem fishy
Yes, it's legit. I've used it many times before.

By the way, it would be EXTREMELY beneficial to ALL of us here if you could split your run-on sentences in to smaller chunks... I had to reread a few of your posts multiple times to understand what you were trying to say. Nothing against you, just...
Old 06-16-2009, 03:00 PM
Just a NooB

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Yes, it's legit. I've used it many times before.

By the way, it would be EXTREMELY beneficial to ALL of us here if you could split your run-on sentences in to smaller chunks... I had to reread a few of your posts multiple times to understand what you were trying to say. Nothing against you, just...

thx for the help YES i understand what you mean i have a really bad habit of this ... and must try to fix this

just placed my replacement order i would assume i would need to flash back to the stock rom and relock it YES ?
Old 06-16-2009, 03:01 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It seems that repair centers are a lot less stingy with the exchange/repair policy. I always go to the major stores whenever I have an issue with my phone and I've never been asked to pay anything, even if they completely replaced the phone.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:05 PM
Just a NooB

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
It seems that repair centers are a lot less stingy with the exchange/repair policy. I always go to the major stores whenever I have an issue with my phone and I've never been asked to pay anything, even if they completely replaced the phone.

i wish i had that luck ! closest repair center to me is 80 + miles away
Old 06-16-2009, 03:12 PM
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
thx for the help YES i understand what you mean i have a really bad habit of this ... and must try to fix this

just placed my replacement order i would assume i would need to flash back to the stock rom and relock it YES ?
Thanks

And yup, you should flash back to stock then relock. Make sure you backup your contacts/appointments first!

Stock Sprint ROM

Relocker
Old 06-16-2009, 03:17 PM
Just a NooB

just got my confirm email my replacement will ship in 2 - 3 business days
Old 06-16-2009, 03:19 PM
Retired Moderator

Quote:
just got my confirm email my replacement will ship in 2 - 3 business days
In the email, did it say your replacement phone is a REC Touch Pro or if it was a Handset Kit?
Old 06-16-2009, 03:33 PM
Just a NooB

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
In the email, did it say your replacement phone is a REC Touch Pro or if it was a Handset Kit?

Defective Phone Information:
Model Name: UTSTAR PPC6850 WM6.1 PDA

Replacement Phone Information:
Model Name: UTStarcom Touch Pro
Old 06-16-2009, 05:34 PM
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Defective Phone Information:
Model Name: UTSTAR PPC6850 WM6.1 PDA

Replacement Phone Information:
Model Name: UTStarcom Touch Pro
Interesting... In the past, it either sed REC (meaning reconditioned, or refurbished) or Handset Kit (meaning new phone in retail box with all accessories).

Please let us know what you get!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro