PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: spint touch pro
Carrier: sprint

djtech805 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Touch Pro (Sprint to Verizon)

I have a HTC touch from sprint and trying to convert to use in Verizon network. Before I loaded the verizon Rom I unlocked the phone first. Now i have to issues. After leading the new Rom, active sync does not detect my device i cannot coonect to computer. And the other issue is It still says sprint on the phone option, and when i dial the *228 it does not go to the verizon network, any ideas?
Old 06-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint to Verizon)

You can no longer do this: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61926
Old 06-09-2009, 03:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint!

veedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to veedubguru
Re: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint to Verizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtech805 View Post
I have a HTC touch from sprint and trying to convert to use in Verizon network. Before I loaded the verizon Rom I unlocked the phone first. Now i have to issues. After leading the new Rom, active sync does not detect my device i cannot coonect to computer. And the other issue is It still says sprint on the phone option, and when i dial the *228 it does not go to the verizon network, any ideas?
Yep, have a look at that link he posted. I started that thread about 3 months ago when we figured out that Verizon had plugged the *228 option 3 hole.

Deep in the thread, some people have managed to get Verizon to add thier ESNs, but not many.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro