PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 05:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
4th replacement on the way

nothing but problems now, it loses the reception, touchpad wont respond.

4 phones in 8 months what a POS never had as many issues with this phone.

i hope the TP2 comes out soon as this phone is crap
Old 06-07-2009, 07:01 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!
Carrier: Sprint

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: 4th replacement on the way

I'm on my 4th too. The First one worked great without a hitch but I dropped it from 2 feet and completely destroyed my chrome. So I went to a sprint repair center and they said you have TEP, we'll just get you a new one. My new one (new in box) had all sorts of problems so I took it back. My replacement this time was a refurb. Phone worked great but the screen had scratches, the chrome is all beat up and the keyboard felt as if it were about to fall off. I got pissed and called sprint from the repair center which lead to me getting a new in the box TP (works great) and got to keep the refurb TP as a spare. Gotta love sprint!
Old 06-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

When I worked at Sprint it was during the mogul days and people complained that phone was crap. I quit and now people on this forum say the TP is crap. I can only expect the TP2 to be crap. So don't have high expectations for this phone.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pjtwist2002

lol i hear ya the only phone i am expecting to be crazy good would be the palm pre but i just got tp a year ago got one more year to go but u guys cant top me you guys are on 4 im on 12 get some lol but i recently just said forget it im gonna order my replacement somewhere else and now i havent had one problem with this phone!!!! im pumped order straight from sprint it works!!
Old 06-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

i feel ya op. my advice to you and anyone who feels like you: keep trading 'em in! htc knows they're junk and i hate to burst anyones' bubble but don't expect anything better with the tp2.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness
Threadstarter

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i am thining about complaining to the bbb and get a executive involved maybe nthat way can get something done correctly
Old 06-07-2009, 11:23 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
i am thining about complaining to the bbb and get a executive involved maybe nthat way can get something done correctly
you can but it won't change anything. look at it like this: your cell company makes money off your airtime. the cell makers makes money off cell sales. and i've had 8 replacements.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:24 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

hmm well it seems like my TP is much better than my blackberry storm
i went through three storms in two weeks... first one screen stopped clicking... second one had the same problem... and third one the end button fell off randomly... I would say the touch pro is much better
Old 06-08-2009, 06:53 AM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by enrique1018 View Post
I'm on my 4th as well, got it back in January. What a piece phone... good thing my contract ends June 12. So excited... I may go to the dark side after they release some news tomorrow on it. Yeah iPhone, sorry.
I'm sorry you feel that way. But if you think the Icrap, er, Iphone is better, you are sadley mistaken and dissallusioned beyond hope!

Every major carrier carries the TP and/or Diamond so it's not the carriers fault. If you want to blame someone, blame HTC for shabby phones that should have never left the manufacturing facility in such condition.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

trphg is just getting started

I've went through 4 phones as well... But a word of advice if i may, keep a keen eye on your upcoming phonebill. You might receive charges for the actual phone, or taxes, or activation fees. Stay on top of it and demand refunds if you get any of these.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro