PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2009, 11:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Question Jabra BT8010, Touch Pro, & PS3

First of all id highly recommend the jabra bt 8010 to anyone looking for a good headset that also lets you listen to music on it

rhe earpiece lets u pair it with multiple devices and such so i have it paired with my ps3 to chat when i play online at home and with my touch pro. When im out away from my ps3 it lets the earpiece connect with my phone but when im at home it ONLY connects with my ps3 and i cant get it to connect with the phone at all anybody with this headset having a similiar issues with it? maybe theres a way to control this that im missing but isnt the headset suppose to connect with the phone when u go to bluetooth and click set as wireless headset?
Old 06-05-2009, 11:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

wildpig is keeping up the good workwildpig is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Jabra BT8010, Touch Pro, & PS3

i have both 8010 and 3030. I personally like the 3030 for listening to music better. but the 8010 is more compact when you only need to have the ear piece to talk.

both these are better solution than the motorola s9 which is too bulky.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

i dont like the 3030 i have those as well my problem with those is the wire that u plug in....it can still short out and u would have to still get another one so its like buying a regular wired headset imo
Old 10-27-2009, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Ipaq 910c
Carrier: Movistar

Actors is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
i dont like the 3030 i have those as well my problem with those is the wire that u plug in....it can still short out and u would have to still get another one so its like buying a regular wired headset imo
You have 8010 and pro 2?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro