PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Sprint stock rom Calendar view fix! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=70539)

gator352 06-03-2009 03:47 PM

Sprint stock rom Calendar view fix!

I am not sure if this has been posted before. I searched and did not find it.

If you select calendar, menu, tools, options, and then select month view and change the 5 day view to 7 day view.....your calendar will always start in month view instead of agenda view!

If this has been posted before, Please delete!

jmorton10 06-03-2009 03:49 PM

Re: Sprint stock Calendar view fix!

Quote:

Originally Posted by gator352 (Post 952771)

If you select calendar, menu, tools, and then select month view and change the 5 day view to 7 day view.....your calendar will always start in month view instead of agenda view!
!

This only works in certain ROM's, I have definitely had it NOT work on other ROM's.

~John

gator352 06-03-2009 03:55 PM

Re: Sprint stock Calendar view fix!

That's why I made sure I put Sprint Stock. I'll put ROM in the title. But this has been posted before?

srtpusher 07-09-2009 04:09 AM

Re: Sprint stock rom Calendar view fix!

doesn't work for me. still starts in agenda view

jc8320 07-09-2009 09:17 AM

i'm on stock rom, i chose in options to start in month view. It'll flash the month and then revert back to week. Windows OS is quite lame.

gator352 07-09-2009 09:45 AM

Yeah it does that, but if you hit start then calendar, it will go directly to month view.

cooltech59 07-09-2009 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gator352 (Post 952771)
I am not sure if this has been posted before. I searched and did not find it.

If you select calendar, menu, tools, options, and then select month view and change the 5 day view to 7 day view.....your calendar will always start in month view instead of agenda view!

If this has been posted before, Please delete!

I had to go back to stock rom because my phone has to go in to be replaced. But on my calendar I have it set for 7 day week, to show week numbers,etc and I have it set to Agenda view and it always goes to that setting when opened which I like.

ChaosTheory 07-09-2009 10:16 AM

Is it a problem? I don't use Sprint, but at some point I set my phone up to where the calendar opened up in month view, and I preferred it that way. (Think I actually put a soft key that took me there) I don't have a lot entered in my calendar, so I like a wider view so I can see upcoming events.

jmorton10 07-09-2009 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gator352 (Post 1024336)
Yeah it does that, but if you hit start then calendar, it will go directly to month view.

yea, that works on any ROM but it's an extra step that should be unnessary.

~John