PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 10:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I have the Alltel one. Can I switch to the Verizon one?

I thought he was referring to customization sake not screen sensitivity though...
Old 06-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro :(

(((BOOM))) is a n00b

Verizon TP is junk , Stay away !
Old 06-02-2009, 05:07 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

this thread is amazing. the op said he wants to get rid of his alltell touch pro and get a vzw gimped phone. Besides the fact that the verizon tp has half the ram, how could you like those squared edges? Short and simple, stay away from the verizon wireless touch pro. When a 6.5 update comes out, that phone will not fully support 6.5 because to run 6.5 you're suppose to have 256 ram minimum. its like saying i have this mercedes but i really want that honda People always say it voids the warranty but it doesn't. I have exchanged out 3 sprint tp's and i never flash back to stock rom, NEVER.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

oh come on the vzw touch pro isn't that bad...to be honest it isn't great but you can get wm 6.5 on it, you can do a lot of things with it otherwise...its up to you concerning what you want...
Old 06-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
oh come on the vzw touch pro isn't that bad...to be honest it isn't great but you can get wm 6.5 on it, you can do a lot of things with it otherwise...its up to you concerning what you want...
No no, you're right... and there are a lot of people here who own them and have done a great job making them perform well. I don't mean my discouragement as a slight against anyone who has a VZW TP.

However, all other things the same, I can't see downgrading your RAM in exchange for square corners when you already have a full version.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro