PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 08:25 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Touch NO

i have a near perfect one... the top right softkey (mail or internet) is like jammed but still works... and there is a problem with screen sensitivity, but i havent flashed for a while so it could be the rom.

Old 05-31-2009, 08:26 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

i agree with a lot of people..

.i know personally, im looking for the tp2 or the touch hd when it gets to sprint....if the diamond was bigger sise wise, id use that, but with my fat *** hands, it was way to small for me to use...

Help Me Help You
Old 05-31-2009, 08:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRAILERS View Post
Is it me or is anyone else wishing they have thier Mogul back. I have had a 6700 a Mogul and now this thing. I hate it. I only got it becasue my Mogul broke and Assurion had no more Moguls to ship out.

Anyone have a brand new Mogul to trade for my brand new Touch Pro.
I have my old Mogul with accessories... (pm me if interested.)
Old 05-31-2009, 08:35 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this is sad to see people willing to back to something old when they have something new and this is not the only thread like this
Old 05-31-2009, 08:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro2/Touch Pro/Diamond

Atomic2Mod is keeping up the good workAtomic2Mod is keeping up the good work

Just for those reading this and not sure about if they should really get a TP:
I am one of the many that has a TP with NO issues. No lag, no mess ups, decent battery life etc. AEbuttons makes up for missing hardware buttons.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:59 PM
carvation

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i have a almost like new mogul that i just deactivated b/c i gave my daughter my 3rd line , so instead of giving her the mogul i got her that instinct s30, im not parting with it though, i feel more sturdiness in the mogul and its better built, just for takin the battery cover off on my tp the slide mech is loose and flapping
Old 05-31-2009, 09:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

uhohitzluke is a n00b

i have a mint condition ( maybe 90% perfect?) sprint mogul that i only used for 2 months before i upgraded to the touch.. i have most of the accessories and the box.. let me know!
Old 05-31-2009, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid, TP, PalmPRE, TP2
Carrier: Verizon

aarondeep is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to aarondeep

I do miss the useful buttons on the mogul as well as the keyboard. I don't miss its anemic ram and soft-resetting the device 3 or 4 times daily. I had the verizon XV6800 it was really an ugly looking phone too. I can see your gripes about the Touch Pro tho, the center button on the wheel just doesn't do it for me, i always mis-click that thing.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:14 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

the lack of softkeys doesn't bother me whatsoever. the dpad does suck but i've learned to get used to it. i have no lag issues (the "keyboard lag" thing is a symptom of some custom roms... those who are using older mighty builds will see this) and my battery is... well, not wonderful but good enough for me. so all in all, i'm personally happy with the touch pro. the only thing that has me on edge is being terrified that my keyboard is going to stop working *knocks on wood*
Old 05-31-2009, 09:32 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

In case anyone didn't pay attention, since the OP wanted to trade his device, he doesn't fulfill the requirments to take such action, so I'm closing this thread.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 05-31-2009 at 09:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro