PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 04:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MerdinH- Black Keyboard Version 1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjsrik View Post
Okay, i see that, however, clicking it on my keyboard never did anything. how exactly am I supposed to get symbols up on my screen after pressing the symbol key?
What ROM are you running??

I am running merdin 6.5 & pressing that symbol key brings up all the symbols on the screen & you just tap what you want to insert.

~John
Old 07-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM
Carrier: Sprint

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
What ROM are you running??

I am running merdin 6.5 & pressing that symbol key brings up all the symbols on the screen & you just tap what you want to insert.

~John
I'm using the sprint stock 6.1 ROM.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:52 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
I'm using the sprint stock 6.1 ROM.
You probably did not restart your phone before the install of the cab.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
You probably did not restart your phone before the install of the cab.
installing what cab? I've never installed any cab. I'm talking about using the stock 6.1 ROM and the Sym button has NEVER worked from day one.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
installing what cab? I've never installed any cab. I'm talking about using the stock 6.1 ROM and the Sym button has NEVER worked from day one.
Wierd ive never had that problem.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond and TP

Shin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularShin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularShin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularShin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularShin_Akuma26 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

anyone else have alltel's new rom and been able to take a look at this freezing the phone?
Old 11-11-2009, 05:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond 2
Carrier: watanya

shlomo78 is a n00b

Mr MerdinH , please I BEG you to make a wvga black Ezinput keyboard..please ...please please !!!!
Old 11-12-2009, 06:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 8650 HTC Touch Pro

eabbbm is a n00b

Question:

Install the program, now the mobile phone won't "BOOT" and non of the programs come on.

The mobile phone will not even show any Icons on the screen othe then a Black screen - blank.

Call Sprint for assistance, they said... it's the program you downloaded - has top be remover.

The Problem, how do I remove the program when I am not able to gain access to my phone?

Try a " soft Reset" no luck

Try a " Hard reset " no luck

Please help....

HTC 6850
Old 11-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eabbbm View Post
Question:

Install the program, now the mobile phone won't "BOOT" and non of the programs come on.

The mobile phone will not even show any Icons on the screen othe then a Black screen - blank.

Call Sprint for assistance, they said... it's the program you downloaded - has top be remover.

The Problem, how do I remove the program when I am not able to gain access to my phone?

Try a " soft Reset" no luck

Try a " Hard reset " no luck

Please help....

HTC 6850
Press and hold the power button + the volume down button + the enter button(round button) all at the same time but do not release them, then with your stylus press the reset button on the bottom of the phone and a screen should come up with instructions on how to reset.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlomo78 View Post
Mr MerdinH , please I BEG you to make a wvga black Ezinput keyboard..please ...please please !!!!
Ill see what i can do when i get more time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro