PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro/)
-   -   answering my phone when my phone is tethered (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro/70219-answering-my-phone-when-my-phone-tethered.html)

strra 05-30-2009 10:57 PM

answering my phone when my phone is tethered
 
this is driving me crazy.
when my phone is tethered via cord, bluetooth, or wifi and i get a call, i am completely unable to answer it. i push the s2a, i push the hardware button... nothing... i have to wait until it stops ringing and then call the person back...
does anyone else have this issue, and if so, is there a way to solve it?

intrlude 05-30-2009 11:08 PM

Re: answering my phone when my phone is tethered
 
I noticed you posted elsewhere that you are running MR5. What edition? You running the newest version (full) 5.24.09? Maybe try out the latest lite ROM/beta of the RTM ROM 5.28.09.

WAH 05-30-2009 11:11 PM

Re: answering my phone when my phone is tethered
 
smash the thing into little bits and do yourself a favor.

Unknown Zone 05-30-2009 11:45 PM

Re: answering my phone when my phone is tethered
 
"Issues with answering your phone when a data connection is open (answer buttons don't do anything)? Looks like a tweak messes up a registry key that affects this. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings], make sure SuspendResume is set to #777 (not anything containing GPRS). This issue seems to be related to Advanced Config."

Did you already check this issue.......this is from the essentials sticky thread.

strra 05-31-2009 07:35 PM

Re: answering my phone when my phone is tethered
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by intrlude (Post 945594)
I noticed you posted elsewhere that you are running MR5. What edition? You running the newest version (full) 5.24.09? Maybe try out the latest lite ROM/beta of the RTM ROM 5.28.09.

i'm running 5/28 right now, but it's been happening on every rom i've ever used including stock

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown Zone (Post 945637)
"Issues with answering your phone when a data connection is open (answer buttons don't do anything)? Looks like a tweak messes up a registry key that affects this. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings], make sure SuspendResume is set to #777 (not anything containing GPRS). This issue seems to be related to Advanced Config."

Did you already check this issue.......this is from the essentials sticky thread.

i'll try that as soon as i get home :) thanks

strra 05-31-2009 09:37 PM

Re: answering my phone when my phone is tethered
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknown Zone (Post 945637)
"Issues with answering your phone when a data connection is open (answer buttons don't do anything)? Looks like a tweak messes up a registry key that affects this. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings], make sure SuspendResume is set to #777 (not anything containing GPRS). This issue seems to be related to Advanced Config."

Did you already check this issue.......this is from the essentials sticky thread.

it worked :) amazing. thank you again!
that key said "GPRS_bye_if_device_off".... weird

strra 06-02-2009 02:39 AM

Re: answering my phone when my phone is tethered
 
hmm this seems to be attributed to diamond tweak's "disconnect after" setting because it's no longer disconnecting, nor is it even activated in diamond tweak. so i have to decide whether i want it to auto-disconnect after 1min of non-use and not being able to answer the phone or manually disconnecting the data all the time.... *ponder*

shaggylive 06-02-2009 03:15 AM

Re: answering my phone when my phone is tethered
 
no, just stop using a gsm tweak app. you can have your disconnect and answer too.

strra 06-02-2009 06:03 AM

Re: answering my phone when my phone is tethered
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shaggylive (Post 949645)
no, just stop using a gsm tweak app. you can have your disconnect and answer too.

i don't see the option to disconnect in advanced config. is there another app i should be using?

shaggylive 06-02-2009 12:16 PM

Re: answering my phone when my phone is tethered
 
no, unfortunately both apps are primarly for gsm. and generate some of the same issues. really any thing they do can usually be done with a reg file with all your perfered settings.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0