PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro
Carrier: Sprint since '99

LeaguePro is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: Using your TP as a modem

well last night i finally got internet to work every time by simply restarting my computer, guess i should have thought of that sooner. so it worked everytime last night. aaaannnddd this morning the phone wont get past waiting for network. if its not one thing its another. cant wait to get this all figured out. the speed last night was really great. just a tad slower than my pc's internet on time warner's motorola sb5101 cable modem.

THANKS TO ALL THE HELPFUL PEOPLE ON THISS SITE IM REALLY ENJOYING MY PHONE MORE THAN EVER!
Old 08-09-2009, 03:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH
Carrier: Sprint

HTC_TOUCH89 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to HTC_TOUCH89 Send a message via MSN to HTC_TOUCH89
Re: Using your TP as a modem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
your a fool if you pay for something you get for free. the speed has nothing to do with this kind of software its the phone and its connection. But I guess I cant be mad at ya if you just like spending money for no reason.
dude i didnt pay for PdaNet it was free to try the new 2.0 for 48hrs and when that was done i just downloaded PdaNet 1.8 for free. you dont have to pay for it.

And youre the fool for thinking that you have to pay for PdaNet. everything is free in the internet if you look for it.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH
Carrier: Sprint

HTC_TOUCH89 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to HTC_TOUCH89 Send a message via MSN to HTC_TOUCH89

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaguePro View Post
well last night i finally got internet to work every time by simply restarting my computer, guess i should have thought of that sooner. so it worked everytime last night. aaaannnddd this morning the phone wont get past waiting for network. if its not one thing its another. cant wait to get this all figured out. the speed last night was really great. just a tad slower than my pc's internet on time warner's motorola sb5101 cable modem.

THANKS TO ALL THE HELPFUL PEOPLE ON THISS SITE IM REALLY ENJOYING MY PHONE MORE THAN EVER!
what up bro you dont have to restart youre Computer everytime its just that internet Sharing with the touch pro. is slightly different than with the older models that had WM 6.1 it worked great for the VOGUE but for the pro you have to refresh your active sync connection between your phen and computer and i will reconnet and then just click on the connect icon on your phone.

But like i said in an erlyer post, you should get PdaNet 1.8 its free to down load and it works great.

once you find the cab file (using google.com) download it to your computer and once its done restart your computer and then connetc your HTC phone to your computer and it will automaticly install on your phone. its easy.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch, touch pro, HTC Hero, HTC Touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

d.raw247@gmail.com is becoming a great contributor

i just got a refurb from sprint, now my internet sharing isn't working at all. i am running mighty rom 4, this is my third phone due to technical difficulties and i have never had this issue before. can any one advise me of a solution?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro