PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 07:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

m3xicanprid3 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
can u direct me to da rite place

im looking for the tcpmc thats plays all da youtube videos.. n to make work my you tube page.. cuz when i write youtube.com on my browser wont go to youtube instead go to the previous page.. some help please...
Old 05-29-2009, 07:15 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: can u direct me to da rite place

u r n da rite place...just type what you want in the search box. but spell everything correctly.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Carrier: Sprint

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
u r n da rite place...just type what you want in the search box. but spell everything correctly.

lol... hooked on foniks! werkd fer m3!

Dude, just use the search boxes and you CAN find everything you need in here. Also you will find that people in here are very willing to help those who can help themselves! Good luck!

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:32 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

it's friday which is funday! i know this will turn ugly but i tried to help out!
Old 05-29-2009, 07:39 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Mr8820, you good man, got your back dawg
Old 05-29-2009, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: evo 4g
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

m3xicanprid3 is just getting started

dat search ting is weird or dont work for me jajaa.. im looking for the one tcmpm that makes youtube video play on touch pro. well i guess i have to keep lookng thnks thoe
Old 05-29-2009, 08:09 PM
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3xicanprid3 View Post
dat search ting is weird or dont work for me jajaa.. im looking for the one tcmpm that makes youtube video play on touch pro. well i guess i have to keep lookng thnks thoe
my youtube plays w/stock via opera beta 9.5. maybe go to opera.com and download 9.5 beta.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:12 PM
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
Mr8820, you good man, got your back dawg
"u betta" lol!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:31 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

I gotcha man, why not just use the youtube app? dazz whut I do man when i wanna watch some chikkies dancing, nomsayin!!
Old 05-29-2009, 08:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59820 Thank Tech1 when you done bro.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro