PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond, HTC TP, HTC TP2 & HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

soicy423 is keeping up the good worksoicy423 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
21725 sys vs 21234 sys

how does the 21725 sys compare to the 21234?

in terms of:
speed
battery life
stability

right now i'm still on wm6.1 21028

i wanna know what the differences are between the 21725 and the 21234 and which one is worth the upgrade.

Old 05-29-2009, 02:17 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: 21725 sys vs 21234 sys

Quote:
Originally Posted by soicy423 View Post
how does the 21725 sys compare to the 21234?

in terms of:
speed
battery life
stability

right now i'm still on wm6.1 21028

i wanna know what the differences are between the 21725 and the 21234 and which one is worth the upgrade.

honestly try it yourself....your on kinda an old sys now...if you dont like either one, you can always flash back...i havent uses 21725 yet, waiting to get the files to build my own rom...but 21234 is pretty good...im a big power user, so i never report on battery...plus a lot of this depends on the rom you are running as well

Help Me Help You
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro||6850
Carrier: Smart Phone Junkie|| SPRINT

klone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

looking around at all the differnt roms out there has anyone made a 21725 sys in a tf3d2 rom ????
Card: 8G
Carrier:
T-Mobile
Old 05-29-2009, 05:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

21275 is smooth for performance, id say about 1/3 graphics gain over 21234, and 21234 was my fav. I got the 21725 running with TP2 manila/ but no landscape or hardware keyboard so.. just be patient. Its worth the wait, trust me
Old 05-29-2009, 07:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

somethings ive noticed are that the 21725 has all of the microsoft starter stuff still in there, and it seems more geared toward a non HTC device. I.e the Manila programs Tab that shortcuts to settings/people/home/calender Jump to Start/Programs instead of going to manila, as in 21234

I did a major overhaul of 21234 and im going to run it for another week or so, as its very stable, Ill post some screen shots later, once i get home from work, Im off for the weekend!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro