PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 07:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

BigJLindy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I Need Help Please...

I tried to install a rom on my htc touch pro and now all it does is load up and reset load up and reset over and over over.
please can someone help me out with this problem.
please
Old 05-28-2009, 07:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Re: I Need Help Please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJLindy View Post
I tried to install a rom on my htc touch pro and now all it does is load up and reset load up and reset over and over over.
please can someone help me out with this problem.
please
lol ok calm down take some deep breaths

first thing first, did you unlock your phone, second what rom did you download maybe try installing a different rom or reload the sprint rom... to do this hold the volume down key and the power button at the same time reset the device while still holding the buttons, the phone should go into a tri color screen.. plug the phone into the computer and re flash with the same rom or something else it will be alright buddy.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Metro PCS

YouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to YouMayLose

we need more information.. for example..did you unlock the phone first? how did you try to flash it? kinda need to no what you did... but assuming it is unlocked try flashing with the sd card to a new rom and see if it works.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:12 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

HARD RESETS are you friend..
Old 05-28-2009, 08:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

icecool742 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to icecool742

did you fallow instructions ?

I'll agree on hard reset as well

or try this link
Old 05-28-2009, 08:38 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

To try to keep the forums a little cleaner, we are asking that you ONLY start threads in the Upgrade forums that are to release a ROM, Kitchen, or Radio.

If you have a question about a specific ROM/Radio/Kitchen, then please post it in the appropriate thread.

ALL other threads should be the the device's forum (for example, those related to hardware, GPS, bluetooth, etc).

If you have a reg edit or tweak...if it applies to multiple devices, then please post it in the 'PPC Registry Tweaks' forum and list which devices its compatible with. If it is device specific, then post it in the device forum, NOT the Upgrades forums.

If you're not sure where to post something, then post it in the device's forum and a staff member can always move it.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

BigJLindy is a n00b

Longhorn Ur A Beast!
Thank U 4 The Help.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Metro PCS

YouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to YouMayLose

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJLindy View Post
Longhorn Ur A Beast!
Thank U 4 The Help.

you should click on the GREEN thank you button for him and yes he is a beast :-p

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro