PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Velvis is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Official TF3d?

Does anyone have an idea with the official release of TF3D will be available? Every ROM I have tried suffers from the known bugs (obviously). Every new ROM I try is essentially the same thing with a different look. At this point all I really need is the bug fixed Rhodium.

Does the TP2 have TF3D2 included? If so I wonder why its rom hasnt been released since I think the devices release date is in a couple of weeks.

Please understand I am not complaining, but rather I am interested in "perfecting" my device.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Official TF3d?

Perfection will not come with TF3D2 as it was made for Rhodium(480x800) and not Raphael(480x640)....Xboxmod got ahold of the TF3D included with the Rhodium and attempted to 'port' it over to Raphael. If you have ever dealt with TF3D Lua and mode9 files then you will know how hard this will be. It has come a long way tho....still needs a bit of tweaking
Old 05-28-2009, 07:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Velvis is a n00b
Re: Official TF3d?

Ahh, ok thanks for explaining that. So things like the clock and the text messaging issues are from the converting from the original device to the TP? I thought TF3D was a prerelease version which is why there are bugs. I was hoping for a newer device being dumped fixing the issues. Are there any vga devices planned that have TF3D2 from HTC?

I really like TF3D2 and hope to have it working a little better on my TP.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Official TF3d?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvis View Post
Ahh, ok thanks for explaining that. So things like the clock and the text messaging issues are from the converting from the original device to the TP? I thought TF3D was a prerelease version which is why there are bugs. I was hoping for a newer device being dumped fixing the issues. Are there any vga devices planned that have TF3D2 from HTC?

I really like TF3D2 and hope to have it working a little better on my TP.
I did a lot of research on this very same subject and now I got it perfected on one of my TP'S.... What you see in the photo below is Sprint Stock ROM and the Xbmod Rhodium packege mixed together, I even have the regular drop menu... This is the best setup that I have ever had on this TP, better than any cooked ROM.... I will not be talking this set up off of this TP... Everything works like a charm, plus I have the TF3d/2D/Spb TriPod mode set up, it's just awesome....

Last edited by Technology1; 05-28-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Official TF3d?

I'm more concern about the full functionality of the phone, I want everything to work, some people follow cooks, every upgrade don't mean that the ROM is good.....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro