PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   CDMA Touch Pro Build OS To Save Selections (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69981)

Cobaltikus 05-28-2009 10:20 AM

CDMA Touch Pro Build OS To Save Selections

To all you CDMA Touch Pro Chefs out there that include the Build OS in your exe/rar.

I want to be able to save my selections - and I'm sure you do too - and so does everybody.

If you know where I can find the source code for Build OS I will add this feature for all of us.

I searched but kept finding gguruusa's build os which you guys are not using, and I want to make sure that I am updating the correct version of Build OS.

Maybe the sourcecode is not available?

If that is the case I may start from scratch - but I need to find out first before I waste any more time.

Let me know what you think.

jakdillard 05-28-2009 10:23 AM

Re: CDMA Touch Pro Build OS To Save Selections

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobaltikus (Post 940182)
To all you CDMA Touch Pro Chefs out there that include the Build OS in your exe/rar.

I want to be able to save my selections - and I'm sure you do too - and so does everybody.

If you know where I can find the source code for Build OS I will add this feature for all of us.

I searched but kept finding gguruusa's build os which you guys are not using, and I want to make sure that I am updating the correct version of Build OS.

Maybe the sourcecode is not available?

If that is the case I may start from scratch - but I need to find out first before I waste any more time.

Let me know what you think.

ervius buildos+packagetools does this

piranah 05-28-2009 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakdillard (Post 940186)

+1.....also editing the option xml in your oems folders does this as well, takes a little longer, but hey im not looking to make life easy, thats why i have a TP

mdphoenix 05-28-2009 11:54 AM

+1. I edit my option.xml files as well. And totally delete the OEMs I'll never use. I'd love to be able to save my options though.

tsowen 05-28-2009 12:31 PM

Thread moved to Diamond Forum, please take a moment to read the sticky on posting in the Upgrade Forum.

Cobaltikus 05-30-2009 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsowen (Post 940401)
Thread moved to Diamond Forum, please take a moment to read the sticky on posting in the Upgrade Forum.

I read it

However

The Diamond forum does not seem like the best place for this thread either.

But you are right that I should not have posted where I did - thanks for moving it

Cobaltikus 05-30-2009 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakdillard (Post 940186)

Is that something I would use in addition to the build os in your kitchens? Or in stead of? And if it's instead of then why not just include it as opposed to including build os?

Your kitchens are the main reason I want to save selections. I love the finished product from your kitchens, but I am trying to get SDAutoRun to work correctly and I need to keep trying different selections and it is too hard to remember which ones I've tried and didn't work.

There's and AutoRun section with AutoRun and RunCC. And a section labeled JD with a selection called UC. If I mouseover the AutoRun checkbox it says to select that if I want to use SDAutoRun - but that does not work - I get an error after the rom is flashed and boots up and tries to execute /windows/sdautorun.exe and it's not there.

I have searched for over an hour (I really suck at searching - always have - always will - but will also always try) and still don't understand RunCC.

I'll keep searching for that ervius thing - still can't find it