PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Flash ROM via SD Card "No Image File!" (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69956)

verto8 05-28-2009 12:05 AM

Flash ROM via SD Card "No Image File!"

After a bad flash using a custom cooked Juicy ROM, the phone freezes after it boots into Windows Mobile. It cannot connect to activesync when it boots into WinMo. It is unlocked and I have tried numerous times to reflash a different ROM using the SD card method (renaming the ROM nbh file to RAPHIMG.nbh and copying it to the root of a freshly FAT32 formated stock SD card) and keep getting "No Image Found!" flash screen before the tricolor screen appears and stays. Tried many different ROM nbh files, different stock SD cards, different sized SD cards, and different format for SD card (ex. FAT) with no results. SD cards sizes tried: 2x different 1GB, 1x 512MB. I have searched all over the placed in PPCGeeks and over at XDA developers forums and tried everything I can find but nothing seems to work.

Any help, ideas, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. :-)

razorloves 05-28-2009 12:11 AM

Re: Flash ROM via SD Card "No Image File!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by verto8 (Post 939623)
After a bad flash using a custom cooked Juicy ROM, the phone freezes after it boots into Windows Mobile. It cannot connect to activesync when it boots into WinMo. It is unlocked and I have tried numerous times to reflash a different ROM using the SD card method (renaming the ROM nbh file to RAPHIMG.nbh and copying it to the root of a freshly FAT32 formated stock SD card) and keep getting "No Image Found!" flash screen before the tricolor screen appears and stays. Tried many different ROM nbh files, different stock SD cards, different sized SD cards, and different format for SD card (ex. FAT) with no results. SD cards sizes tried: 2x different 1GB, 1x 512MB. I have searched all over the placed in PPCGeeks and over at XDA developers forums and tried everything I can find but nothing seems to work.

Any help, ideas, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. :-)

have you tried just naming it RAPHIMG

your file extensions might be hidden, so i would try that.

Also, tell me everything it says on your bootloader screen? To enter bootloader hold power and volume down button, then tap the reset button.

verto8 05-28-2009 12:16 AM

Thanks for the speedy reply.

I have named the file "RAPHIMG.nbh" including the file extension.

The content of the bootloader screen:

Security Unlocked
RAPH800
SPL-0.37.CMONEX
MicroP-Hermann (LED) v0C85
MicroP-Hermann (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

either USB or Serial depending if it is plugged in via USB or not.

beefcakeb0 05-28-2009 12:18 AM

no try without the nbh

razorloves 05-28-2009 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by verto8 (Post 939643)
Thanks for the speedy reply.

I have named the file "RAPHIMG.nbh" including the file extension.

The content of the bootloader screen:

Security Unlocked
RAPH800
SPL-0.37.CMONEX
MicroP-Hermann (LED) v0C85
MicroP-Hermann (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

either USB or Serial depending if it is plugged in via USB or not.

i know what you have named it. what i'm saying is to try just RAPHIMG

verto8 05-28-2009 12:25 AM

Just tried it. Same results. Still nothing. :-(

dodge_longhorn 05-28-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by verto8 (Post 939656)
Just tried it. Same results. Still nothing. :-(

why dont you put ur phone in the tri color screen and load a rom off of your laptop you can try mine or try a sprint stock rom

verto8 05-28-2009 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dodge_longhorn (Post 939661)
why dont you put ur phone in the tri color screen and load a rom off of your laptop you can try mine or try a sprint stock rom

It does not connect to activesync in the tricolor bootloader screen so I cannot flash it throught the laptop.

verto8 05-28-2009 12:35 AM

I even tried several hard/soft reset to get it to connect to activesync or see images on the flash SD card but still same results.

dodge_longhorn 05-28-2009 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by verto8 (Post 939667)
It does not connect to activesync in the tricolor bootloader screen so I cannot flash it throught the laptop.

it does not have to connect to active snyc if its in boot loader mode just if you didnt know that just try trust me it works plug it in to your laptop in tri color mode and run a rom it will work i promise you