PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 08:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Alltel

Kashmaar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Flash ROM via SD Card "No Image File!"

Hmmm... My situation is similar, except ins pite of using various pre-packaged ROMS, RUUs and even the PPCKitchen, It says it completed normally, then just flashes noe image found, and dumps me right back to bootloader.

I had it working for about a week, and all of a sudden it went back on the fritz.
Old 04-29-2010, 02:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashmaar View Post
Hmmm... My situation is similar, except ins pite of using various pre-packaged ROMS, RUUs and even the PPCKitchen, It says it completed normally, then just flashes noe image found, and dumps me right back to bootloader.

I had it working for about a week, and all of a sudden it went back on the fritz.
flashing from SD card requires you to put the nbh file of the rom that you want on the mem card. it sounds like you are trying something different???
Old 04-29-2010, 10:31 AM
Lurker

Kashmaar is a n00b

I was flashing via USB, but this thread had people with similar problems. I'm willing to try flashing via SD card, but every other phone and ROM combination worked via USB for me in the past.

Even when I tell it to flash via the RUU program or flash a radio it cannot tell me which image it is replacing. That's a little odd.

Last edited by Kashmaar; 04-29-2010 at 10:33 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 02:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashmaar View Post
I was flashing via USB, but this thread had people with similar problems. I'm willing to try flashing via SD card, but every other phone and ROM combination worked via USB for me in the past.

Even when I tell it to flash via the RUU program or flash a radio it cannot tell me which image it is replacing. That's a little odd.
whenever the phone enters bootloader screen, it quickly checks the mem card for a file named RAPHIMG.nbh, then quickly flashes no image found. this is normal when you're flashing via usb because you only put that file on the mem card when you flash from sd card.

The RUU program hardly ever detects the rom on your phone on that first screen. Just keep pressing next and let it flash
Old 04-30-2010, 12:51 AM
Lurker

Kashmaar is a n00b

I flashed 5 different Roms Today. Some I cooked, Others I downloaded. I even just finished trying to flash via SD card. It still says no Image. If the Keyboard on my Tytn wasn't quickly dieing I'd smash the TP with a hammer.

When flashing via USB it always completes and lets me click the finish button. Then the phone resets and... bootloader. Reset, hard reset, nothing. Tried putting it into bootloader, no change. I have had it flash normally, work for a day or two and then after a reset (not always just one) Bootloader of death. Try to re-flash a ROM that worked before... no dice.

It's late, and I'm out of ideas that don't involve gasoline... anyone smarter than me out there?

Last edited by Kashmaar; 04-30-2010 at 02:10 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro