PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Liquor store.. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69934)

Consigliere 05-27-2009 09:32 PM

Liquor store..

So I got my replacement phone now, restoring everything with Sprite. I wish it could go faster because at this rate I'll never make it to the liquor store before they close at 10pm! lol :drunken:

madcook 05-27-2009 09:34 PM

Re: Liquor store..

you sound like me when i was younger and i few of my friends:mrgreen:

Dr.8820 05-27-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consigliere (Post 939263)
So I got my replacement phone now, restoring everything with Sprite. I wish it could go faster because at this rate I'll never make it to the liquor store before they close at 10pm! lol :drunken:

jut curious but did you get a new one or refurb?

iggyclyde 05-27-2009 10:27 PM

If you would have said "State Store" I would've guessed you were coming to my job! My store is the only one open past nine in the area...good for the customer, sucks for the employees...LOL

Consigliere 05-27-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr8820 (Post 939277)
jut curious but did you get a new one or refurb?

I got a refurb. I tried to go through Sprint, they had me call HTC. Which then had me call this ghetto company that they contract for the warranty. When I called that company they said I'd have to send the phone in, and it would take two weeks for them to repair. They only have one location and it's in New York.. If they aren't able to repair it they send you a refurb, and the only way you can get a new one is if they are out of refurbs.

I wish I would have paid the extra money at Best Buy when I bought the phone so they would replace it with a new one.. Oh well, at least the new one doesn't have dents in it like my old one. Although I'm supposed to be getting yet another one in 3-5 days. This refurb's screen slants up just a lil cuz of the keyboard, which pisses me off. My old one never got like that. And Between the cracks by the screen and the body of the phone there was dirt or whatever. Towards the bottom of the phone, where the buttons meet the chrome, you can kinda see the insides through that little crack. Shoddy. That's all I have to say. The next one I hope is in like new quality..

Major_Nate 05-27-2009 11:40 PM

Wow, jeez...That's harsh. I'm gonna keep an eye out for ya, and I'll let you know when they're shipping new ones as well. Sorry I had to run earlier from the store, I was over an hour late for dinner that my fiance fixed. ](*,)

Major_Nate 05-27-2009 11:41 PM

Quote:

Indeed, I do know this feeling well. But I shall try to give you a call as soon as your phone comes in, bro.

pjtwist2002 05-27-2009 11:47 PM

threads like this is why ppc geeks is hard to find anything on! don't just post just to post please!

soinkster 05-28-2009 01:56 PM

uhh oh thread police

YouMayLose 05-28-2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

A true alcoholic would drive to the liquor store while Sprite is running then come back and make a drink.. then check the phone and see where its at... I mean come on I know we all love our phone but nothing better than loving it drunk lmao

Flakmunkey 05-28-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjtwist2002 (Post 939587)
threads like this is why ppc geeks is hard to find anything on! don't just post just to post please!

Lol relax bro. amid the serious threads, the solutions to our everyday problems and want for a better ROM are real ppl. and as such we are a family who share the good, the bad, and the ugly. without threads to vent our marriage issues, our kid problems, and our want for more booze, what would we talk about? politics??? hahahahaha... oh wait...:scratch:

blazin-asian 05-28-2009 03:25 PM

oh, alcohol. the problem and solution to all of lifes problems lol